Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys... You were right CF we did get a storm but no hail but just pounded down for a few minutes and the sun came out and the road was almost dry 30 minutes later but was it humid. Going to try and get out in the Cuda today. Been a while.

Just hot and sticky today but I still have to say better than below freezing with wind.
Same here CF. 27 and feels like 35. Fully intended to go out for a drive but then the boss blew the tire on her one wheelbarrow again. It's an odd size and tried to find one 3.50x8 2 ply. So landed up getting an inner tube so I'll have something to do tomorrow.

Ok guys, after an intense search for new prizes I think I've found the ultimate one.
Be prepared to be amazed at what is on the market these days.
All we need know is "What the hell is it"? I'm thinking it might be an S&M bra. Something somebody might be interested in. You know this one won't last long.
204791967_532299071156753_2507762577607383194_n.jpg

Same here CF. 27 and feels like 35. Fully intended to go out for a drive but then the boss blew the tire on her one wheelbarrow again. It's an odd size and tried to find one 3.50x8 2 ply. So landed up getting an inner tube so I'll have something to do tomorrow.
8” rim use a boat trailer tire or fill tire with spray foam. It’s not like she’s pushing 1/3 meter of concrete around

Ok guys, after an intense search for new prizes I think I've found the ultimate one.
All we need know is "What the hell is it"? I'm thinking it might be an S&M bra. Something somebody might be interested in. You know this one won't last long.
View attachment 1715765198
Read your post and below it was the ad on a bodies. Top line in red said Durable/flexible/comfortable :rofl:

Restoring the grand kids mini bike today and letting them learn how to paint with a rattle can. lol
20210714_140903.jpg
20210714_143328.jpg

Restoring the grand kids mini bike today and letting them learn how to paint with a rattle can. lolView attachment 1715765222 View attachment 1715765221
Did the same bought a mini bike at garbage sale $50 bucks. 3.5 hp tecomsei was burnt hopped her up put 5 hp Briggs in it boys rode the wheels off it. After they were done with it I sold it to one of my pals for transport back and forth to staging lanes.

Did the same bought a mini bike at garbage sale $50 bucks. 3.5 hp tecomsei was burnt hopped her up put 5 hp Briggs in it boys rode the wheels off it. After they were done with it I sold it to one of my pals for transport back and forth to staging lanes.
Bought mine new about 17 years ago and my young kids drove it in the ground and then the grand kids drove it till it fell apart so newer engine and a repaint so the next batch of grand kids can destroy it. lol

Those are massage balls Mark. I use one on my feet. We call it the goose bump.

So... $1300 worth of ProMaxx stickers landed on my porch today. They came with some cool aluminum heads.

They look like the balls you throw in the dryer instead of dryer sheets.

Just got back from the arena ,yep HOCKEY! Fun good skate I’ll let you guys know how I feel tomorrow :popcorn:

-
Back