Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got another special air quality statement from enviroguess Canada, doesn't seem as bad as the last few days, only 73*F now, but feels very humid. What's up on the left coast?
Finally cleared up here and about 87* and dry as a popcorn fart.

Got another special air quality statement from enviroguess Canada, doesn't seem as bad as the last few days, only 73*F now, but feels very humid. What's up on the left coast?
It’s all good here ,hot but clear .

771_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=fGPSS_HwNwUAX-sNRfc&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
Brought home a pizza and on the way home I only stepped on the gas peddle once!

Went to the car show yesterday but turnout wasn't that great so no pictures. Wife and I did have a nice shady spot and a beautiful breeze though.
I'm going to another one tonight so maybe some better luck.
Have a great day and an even better week

I didn't know that you could adjust them, the one I have is not a Comet but seems to work out just fine on flat ground and no hills around here so hopping it works out.
On the Comet you can change the springs, and weights to extend or shorten engagement speed. Forgot the don’t

Morning guys. I took my first large dose (30mg) of Prednisone again. This after I have came off the Methadrexate that gave me all these problems.
I took the Pred at 6am and by 10am I went out and picked up the recycle box took it downstairs then back up and into the kitchen with hardly a problem at all. "It worked that fast". I'll be taking this till the Friday and then start to deplete the dosage so much a day.
Definitely going to the car show tonight.
Hot and humid out

Morning guys. I took my first large dose (30mg) of Prednisone again. This after I have came off the Methadrexate that gave me all these problems.
I took the Pred at 6am and by 10am I went out and picked up the recycle box took it downstairs then back up and into the kitchen with hardly a problem at all. "It worked that fast". I'll be taking this till the Friday and then start to deplete the dosage so much a day.
Definitely going to the car show tonight.
Hot and humid out
Glad your doing better so fast, have fun at the car show.

Been doing hail damage at work today and I'm getting tired of PDR repair or just getting tired of doing body work all together.

-
Back