Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
E8C3C652-2E7C-47B0-8641-8181615A18B3.jpeg

Morning guys... wasn't a bad turnout last night. The bad news is my phone went dead so no pictures
Risks of thunderstorms today.
Have a good one

Well **** it’s only Tuesday , we got a heatwave coming, I gotta go to work put on some coveralls , got no air conditioning fudge ……

I'll be 65 in Sept. Been semi retired almost 3 years now.
So then are you aloud a full pension? Don't know how things work Down South.
We all pay into the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) all our working lives. When you turn 65 and one month you collect the Old Age Pension but you can start collecting the CPP after 60 but the total gets a % taken away for every year before you turn 65.
Then hopefully you've had investments tucked away every month.
When you turn 65 and one month then the Gov will pay for your meds with a yearly deductible of 100 dollars and then every prescription you pay less than 8 bucks. Most drugs are covered for instance. Both my wife and I have rosacea and use Metro-gel. If you get the .75% it costs you 200 bucks for a tube but if you get the 1% bottle it's covered. Guess which one we have lol

So then are you aloud a full pension? Don't know how things work Down South.
We all pay into the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) all our working lives. When you turn 65 and one month you collect the Old Age Pension but you can start collecting the CPP after 60 but the total gets a % taken away for every year before you turn 65.
Then hopefully you've had investments tucked away every month.
When you turn 65 and one month then the Gov will pay for your meds with a yearly deductible of 100 dollars and then every prescription you pay less than 8 bucks. Most drugs are covered for instance. Both my wife and I have rosacea and use Metro-gel. If you get the .75% it costs you 200 bucks for a tube but if you get the 1% bottle it's covered. Guess which one we have lol
Pension and Social Security adds up to just under 2,000 a month. Medical well some will be paid by insurance and some out of my pocket.
I plan on never getting sick or needing a doctor. :rolleyes:

The guy standing on the ramp knows I'm a mechanic , the guy swimming is the Van's owner, Kelly says to the van owner hey this guys a mechanic ask him ....yes I told him his van was fubared.

Retirement is a state of mind. I’ve been semi retired for 20 some years work when I have to lay on my back when I don’t. Like I told you mark construction is a f... you no f... you kind of business. When your good and you’ve made a name for your self even the companies you quit on will rehire you. Has happened to me many times.

Well fill em with gas and we are ready. We have a week yet and now we start a build on the next car with a month to go on that one.
derby21 004.JPG
derby21 007.JPG

-
Back