Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well done working for the week and ready to take it easy and maybe clean house and garage and go to a car show.
Been doing Paintless dent repair all week and my eyes and back are sore but make real good money so can't complain.

019_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ba80b0&_nc_ohc=Gl42GrQB7PMAX-sEHht&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Not there fault when offered a better home but the ones that let them in yea burn them good.
Not a political site so I try to keep my mouth shut. Kinda....

brother, you are barking up the wrong tree (to say it is not their fault they sneak in)

there is a HUGE difference between wanting a better life and working for it, or wanting it and stealing it

it is NOT hard to get into this country legally, and i dont mind people doing that at all

but those who try to sneak in under the wire bring NOTHING to the table
they are parasites

I crossed the Canadian boarder illegally not knowing where the @#$% I was. Got a visit at camp by the boarder patrol. Had a very pleasant conversation about where the boarder is. It's a broken down 3 wire fence I could step over BTW.

I worked a flood control job on the Tijuana River when I was an apprentice in the late 70s.
Saw a lot of things I could have gone without seeing.
Playing Dodge the Immigrant on I 5 at 4 in the afternoon was always fun.
Little grade stakes called Hubs, 12" long 1x2s, they're what you check the grade from, set by the surveyors.
We had to bury them every afternoon so they wouldn't be stolen overnight.
Dig them out the following morning.
If the immigrants were caught, they threw all their money in the brush, however much money they had on them determined how far they got sent back across the border, no money, cut them loose in Tijuana, come back to find the money next day.
Dirt crew caught on to that real fast, when they saw them get busted, park the machine and go dig through the brush.
Groups of 30 or 40 at a time would get into the asparagus fields and those deep rows and just disappear at precisely the time the Border Patrol changed shifts.

brother, you are barking up the wrong tree (to say it is not their fault they sneak in)

there is a HUGE difference between wanting a better life and working for it, or wanting it and stealing it

it is NOT hard to get into this country legally, and i dont mind people doing that at all

but those who try to sneak in under the wire bring NOTHING to the table
they are parasites
Just not wanting to open up a can of worms here but they are letting them in and shipping them all over the country and dropping them off. Yea I agree with you but the biggest problem is the ones that are letting them in.

I crossed the Canadian boarder illegally not knowing where the @#$% I was. Got a visit at camp by the boarder patrol. Had a very pleasant conversation about where the boarder is. It's a broken down 3 wire fence I could step over BTW.
Easy to do here as well but today's standards is different I would think.

I worked a flood control job on the Tijuana River when I was an apprentice in the late 70s.
Saw a lot of things I could have gone without seeing.
Playing Dodge the Immigrant on I 5 at 4 in the afternoon was always fun.
Little grade stakes called Hubs, 12" long 1x2s, they're what you check the grade from, set by the surveyors.
We had to bury them every afternoon so they wouldn't be stolen overnight.
Dig them out the following morning.
If the immigrants were caught, they threw all their money in the brush, however much money they had on them determined how far they got sent back across the border, no money, cut them loose in Tijuana, come back to find the money next day.
Dirt crew caught on to that real fast, when they saw them get busted, park the machine and go dig through the brush.
Groups of 30 or 40 at a time would get into the asparagus fields and those deep rows and just disappear at precisely the time the Border Patrol changed shifts.
I bet you've seen a lot and I have no clue on how to deal with it.

Damn guys. Cant remember the list time we got rain. Over a 6 weeks I'll bet.
Stage 2 fire restrictions.

Hey howdy men , it’s been over 40 days here with no rain it’s hot 30+c and humid as fuk. Coveralls suck in this heat ! Happy days :realcrazy:

Hey howdy men , it’s been over 40 days here with no rain it’s hot 30+c and humid as fuk. Coveralls suck in this heat ! Happy days :realcrazy:
I cant do the coverall in the heat. I used to bring a change of cloths to work and do a sponge bath after work.

I thought that till this year. I drink alot of water during the day now but it was all pop before now. Since I switched I handle the heat much better than a winter day with wind at 10 degrees and hard to breathe.
I’ve drank so much water I’m thinking like a duck or is that the heat

-
Back