Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas. I did go to the car show last night and after an hour the temp starting to drop and a beautiful breeze started so made it very comfortable. A great turnout but too many new cars but one came in that was really worth taking a picture of. The guy is a painter and did a gorgeous job on the car.

View attachment 1715785722
That looks familiar.
rack 002.JPG

Morning fellas. I did go to the car show last night and after an hour the temp starting to drop and a beautiful breeze started so made it very comfortable. A great turnout but too many new cars but one came in that was really worth taking a picture of. The guy is a painter and did a gorgeous job on the car.

View attachment 1715785722
Friend of mine had a tall "T" in the late 70s/early 80s with a Boss 302 in it. Wicked little car and I think he scared himself with it cause he didn't have it very long before he sold it.

Friend of mine had a tall "T" in the late 70s/early 80s with a Boss 302 in it. Wicked little car and I think he scared himself with it cause he didn't have it very long before he sold it.
There is little to no weight to them. My son and I can carry this body around when it is down off the shelf.

Oh it's been another hot humid day. I went out this morning and cut the grass before it got too hot. Even warmer tomorrow Keep cool guys and have a great evening

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day. Even hotter today so keep cool and drink lots of water and be safe.
Nice and cool this morning 9deg C. Might get to 26 today been nice working weather . Speaking of work google 2007 Toyota Tundra heater core and that was my Monday morning job 11 hours in the book ,ugly ugly job . Anyway stay safe ttyl.

Nice and cool this morning 9deg C. Might get to 26 today been nice working weather . Speaking of work google 2007 Toyota Tundra heater core and that was my Monday morning job 11 hours in the book ,ugly ugly job . Anyway stay safe ttyl.
Repair bill worth more than the vehicle in my books. Hope it was in good shape.

Repair bill worth more than the vehicle in my books. Hope it was in good shape.
Morning off to finish framing a 6/12 pitch hip roof this morn. No at my age I’m not crawling around up there. I m the ground man, boom operator. Nice and cool here if it would ever stop raining during the day maybe I guy could get something done. Oh well ***** that it doesn’t rain ***** when it does. I don’t understand it myself

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday. Another really hot day again. Tomorrow we'll have a break but only one day and back into it again.
Guess Fred will back sometime today. Have a great flight home.
Everyone have a great day and keep cool.

Morning off to finish framing a 6/12 pitch hip roof this morn. No at my age I’m not crawling around up there. I m the ground man, boom operator. Nice and cool here if it would ever stop raining during the day maybe I guy could get something done. Oh well ***** that it doesn’t rain ***** when it does. I don’t understand it myself
Seems we're never happy doesn't it?

Morning Guys leaving Washington today in the in laws motor home. I came out here to help them around the house and help them drive to North Dakota to see there new Grand kids. Looks like a 4 day drive instead of a 2 day drive but that's fine whatever they need to make them happy.

They broke his front bumper off at 7th and he never gave up. the last 2 drove him into the wall and another car which blew his rear tire and stopped him at 3rd. Looks like I will put a bumper on it and he can run it again next year.
chelsea after 001.JPG
chelsea after 002.JPG
chelsea after 004.JPG
chelsea after 005.JPG

Very cool ! Cf I think third is better than second , Fred when’s the shitter full .lol ,weather here is back to normal cool in the morning warm in the afternoon.

Funny story my boss decided to swap out his small block Chevy for a big block in his 68 c10 , told me easily done in a weekend,I said sure well it’s week 4 and it rolled into work today he has changed every ignition part ,new carb ,and it still won’t run I asked him if it had a vacuum leak he swore up and down it didn’t eh what do I know anyway so I’m adjusting the timing it coughed and a bunch of smoke puffs out of the intake weird the intake gaskets have a vacuum leak:lol: hate it when in right :thankyou:

Just for the record I knew adjusting the timing wouldn’t help but you do what the boss says:thumbsup:

-
Back