Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Never thought it was going to be hard to find a 727 oil pan. Dealers don't have listings anymore, Trans shops don't have good ones and jobbers are having a hard time. I finally got one coming from the South but won't be here till wed at the earliest. The number of 727's still out there you'd think it would be easier.
On top of all this frustration I stung by a bee on the top of my right ear today. I got in the 300 and felt something around my ear so tried to shew away and the little bastard stung me. May he R.I.P.
Seems like everything is hard to find anymore.

A neat ride.
241505388_2987182354831922_8193049607202320613_n.jpg

That would be fun to build I like it.
Just bought me another car this morning over the phone from a friend of mine. Haven't seen it yet but will go pick it up soon I hope.
1973 VW bug for $700 and is complete. Wasn't going to do another car restoration but what the hell keeps me out of trouble.

Just bought me another car this morning over the phone from a friend of mine. Haven't seen it yet but will go pick it up soon I hope.
1973 VW bug for $700 and is complete. Wasn't going to do another car restoration but what the hell keeps me out of trouble.
Is that a super beetle?

Is that a super beetle?
Not sure Charlie the guy bought 3 bugs from a farmer and just got them home. I should find out after he gets back from his kids wedding tomorrow. He said they all were in good shape and sold one to me for what he paid for it.
A good friend and trust him.

Morning men raining here on the coast ,hockey is back ! Masks into facilities and in dressing rooms none on the ice , as of the 13th have to be at least single vaccinated , I got my first one late August felt like a 7yearold with my mom telling me to eat my vegetables before I can play with my friends but a small price to pay . Cheers happy Saturday

Great in the snow.

Morning men raining here on the coast ,hockey is back ! Masks into facilities and in dressing rooms none on the ice , as of the 13th have to be at least single vaccinated , I got my first one late August felt like a 7yearold with my mom telling me to eat my vegetables before I can play with my friends but a small price to pay . Cheers happy Saturday
I glad you have your first jab just have to work on the second now. Good for you.

Been a gorgeous day. Nice and warm with a beautiful breeze. Glad the grass has slowed down some now. Cut it and clean up and not drenched in sweat

There's one running around this part of the county. Just looks your everyday Bug. A few louvers cut in the hood is barely noticeable. Get around back and see the 325X60s and the 2" exhaust and it get's your attention :lol:. We used to see one pretty regularly at OCIR. All the tin looked OE, little tiny air scoop at the base of the windshield, 427 BBC where the firewall used to be :steering:driver in the back seat. Run 10 flats all night long. :lol:

-
Back