Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
beerpig.jpg

Had a lovely day with my daughter and her family yesterday. I showed the two grandsons the steam engine I posted on here a while back.
I was showing my daughter the window on the side of the garage and she looked down behind the one bushes and there was a transit card which we don't have so it had to come from the guy that got into the garage. Hopefully the numbers on the back will tell the cops who the perp was. They picked the card up at 9pm last night.
Had a lovely turkey dinner and a lovely raspberry dessert my daughter had brought.
A lot of work especially for my wife but a great day overall.
Leftover turkey tonight then off to the car show.

Had a lovely day with my daughter and her family yesterday. I showed the two grandsons the steam engine I posted on here a while back.
I was showing my daughter the window on the side of the garage and she looked down behind the one bushes and there was a transit card which we don't have so it had to come from the guy that got into the garage. Hopefully the numbers on the back will tell the cops who the perp was. They picked the card up at 9pm last night.
Had a lovely turkey dinner and a lovely raspberry dessert my daughter had brought.
A lot of work especially for my wife but a great day overall.
Leftover turkey tonight then off to the car show.
Glad you had a good time with your family Mark nothing better.
Should get my yard cameras today so that should make me feel better.

Had the whole dam fam over yesterday talked laughed argued drank too much ate too much was a day to remember. Nothing like having the people you care about together. These are the good times grab on guys

Had my parents and my buddy and his wife over yesterday. It was really good to have people over and enjoy a great meal and conversation. We had a 30 lb. birdzilla turkey, bought from a local producer, that was the "smallest" one he had! Good grief the thing was huge! I don't know how my wife managed to get it in the oven, I had trouble getting it out. Had a few drinks and everyone got a good sized bag of leftover turkey to take home. We still have a ton of it to eat. My wife put in a tremendous effort to get dinner made and clean the house, I helped her out with some of the cleaning on Saturday after I got finished getting all 4 vehicles ready for winter. Today will be a day to just relax and enjoy.

Had the whole dam fam over yesterday talked laughed argued drank too much ate too much was a day to remember. Nothing like having the people you care about together. These are the good times grab on guys
Did the same at my kids house yesterday. Had a great time.

Had my parents and my buddy and his wife over yesterday. It was really good to have people over and enjoy a great meal and conversation. We had a 30 lb. birdzilla turkey, bought from a local producer, that was the "smallest" one he had! Good grief the thing was huge! I don't know how my wife managed to get it in the oven, I had trouble getting it out. Had a few drinks and everyone got a good sized bag of leftover turkey to take home. We still have a ton of it to eat. My wife put in a tremendous effort to get dinner made and clean the house, I helped her out with some of the cleaning on Saturday after I got finished getting all 4 vehicles ready for winter. Today will be a day to just relax and enjoy.
Looks like turkey for dinner for a long time, but sure is good eating.

Got my new wood stove in place yesterday morn. So after the fog clears this morning I mean the fog in my head I’ll go finish the job. So other than some lawn furniture to put away I’m ready let’r rip

Got my new wood stove in place yesterday morn. So after the fog clears this morning I mean the fog in my head I’ll go finish the job. So other than some lawn furniture to put away I’m ready let’r rip
Nothing better than wood heat.
I need to put my lawn furniture away soon.

Morning guys. Was a gorgeous day yesterday and went to the car show. For Thanksgiving day we had a great turnout. Once the sun started to go down it got quite cool real quick.
Bit of a sad day today, Oct 12/87 It was Thanksgiving Day and that was the day Dad passed away with a massive heart attack. All the family had got together and had a lovely day. I was sitting next to Dad and I was facing away from him. He called my name and when I turned to answer him he rubbed a plate of whipped cream in my face lol. He said "I've always wanted to do that". I'm glad he did because a few hours later he was in the hospital. Worst Thanksgiving ever.
I always go up to the cemetery on that day so I will right after lunch.

Morning guys. Was a gorgeous day yesterday and went to the car show. For Thanksgiving day we had a great turnout. Once the sun started to go down it got quite cool real quick.
Bit of a sad day today, Oct 12/87 It was Thanksgiving Day and that was the day Dad passed away with a massive heart attack. All the family had got together and had a lovely day. I was sitting next to Dad and I was facing away from him. He called my name and when I turned to answer him he rubbed a plate of whipped cream in my face lol. He said "I've always wanted to do that". I'm glad he did because a few hours later he was in the hospital. Worst Thanksgiving ever.
I always go up to the cemetery on that day so I will right after lunch.
Would of like to have talked to your dad he sounds like a great guy. Sorry for your loss Mark.

-
Back