Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I mentioned about installing a LED light above the garage entry door. Cut the hole for it yesterday and had to trim some of the wood at the base of the roof. Had to use a sawzall which wasn't a big deal. Started on it at 10 this morning with some difficulty but finally got it done. Turned on the garage light and it didn't work. Checked all the circuits and everything was fine to the box on the light. Check to bulb connection and GD thing was dead as a doornail. So after lunch and a cool down period I took it out and back to Lowes. Got a new one and hooked it up on the bench to make sure this one worked. Works like a charm now but wasted most of the day screwing with this ___kin thing
Yea figures, sounds like my luck.

Morning guys and Happy Friday once more. It's our Thanksgiving weekend starting today and right through till Monday. And of course the price of gas surprisingly just happened to go up. How coincidental is that?
Anyway, this thing is a tank but does great burnouts.

Thanks supposed to rain all weekend here in the peg. But that’s ok got lots of stuff to go over in shop before the big freeze
Same here, rain starts tonight is the last weather report I looked at.
I have to blow the dust out of my garage and go pick up my VW before it freezes.

No antifreeze in a vdub why would it freeze
It won't freeze just want to get it home before it does. I'm going to gut it out before I bring it in the garage so I keep the mice out and don't want to work out side in the cold.

Takes me a bit of time to get a joke I'm kinda slow at it. lol
Not looking forward to the cold but am sure looking forward to no more pesty fly's.
Agree with that. My lastest project lining my new stove with fire brick. Son built out of 7/16 plate identical to old stove only a lot heavier. Got the cast iron door off old stove which has a stove choke to operate damper works like a hot dam. Should be the last one
7D6A6038-33A0-4038-BD86-5799563A4FA8.jpeg

Agree with that. My lastest project lining my new stove with fire brick. Son built out of 7/16 plate identical to old stove only a lot heavier. Got the cast iron door off old stove which has a stove choke to operate damper works like a hot dam. Should be the last one View attachment 1715802552
Should be latest lol maybe I should learn spell

Agree with that. My lastest project lining my new stove with fire brick. Son built out of 7/16 plate identical to old stove only a lot heavier. Got the cast iron door off old stove which has a stove choke to operate damper works like a hot dam. Should be the last one View attachment 1715802552
Nice stove looks like it will keep you toasty warm this winter.

Nice stove looks like it will keep you toasty warm this winter.
Project done. now the big job dig the old one out off the pile of spare lengths of steel. I use the steel cut offs for other projects and as a heat sink. Do you know how long it takes to drill a 1/4” hole with out a mag drill in 7/16 plate and I was using new Walter bits. Not something I would like to do on a regular basis

56A5A6B3-8F63-4DC5-AC33-C68CC8C2A048.jpeg

60C2ED3E-F785-478D-9699-DD5701CE6E40.jpeg

Project done. now the big job dig the old one out off the pile of spare lengths of steel. I use the steel cut offs for other projects and as a heat sink. Do you know how long it takes to drill a 1/4” hole with out a mag drill in 7/16 plate and I was using new Walter bits. Not something I would like to do on a regular basis

View attachment 1715802714

View attachment 1715802715
Looks great and yes been there drilling through thick plate steel and no fun.....

Straw will definitely help use it on my septic field every year. But watch how close to the house you get some insurance companies get a little side ways about stuff like that
I live in a mobile home so all my sewer is just behind the skirting till it goes in the ground.

-
Back