Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My 67 Barracuda has been in disrepair for more than 20 years. Have just about everything lined up. Need a trans build a good converter Some tires and a bunch of time.

Time is easy as long as you have a shop where it can sit and be worked on when time presents itself. Couple hours here and there adds up

My 67 Barracuda has been in disrepair for more than 20 years. Have just about everything lined up. Need a trans build a good converter Some tires and a bunch of time.
It's going to be a nice ride when you get it done but please let me see it all pretty before I'm dead. :poke:

While Fred's away, the mice will play....
upload_2021-11-11_21-51-4.jpeg

I had a friends shop where I was working on mine , but his wife decided she liked some other guys dick more than her husbands (NOT MINE) …so my car is in my shop stuffed in the corner kinda hard to work on now :(

**** guys that's what we need to do is charge people for posting here to be last and collect all the money and send out a few gloves once in awhile. Just like the government collecting all that gambling money and they win and we loose.
I told you I was smart just took some time till you realized it. :)
No grass growing under your feet Fred. Especially this time of year.

Well guys just took a ruff measurement got 3.5 in. Of that lovely white fluffy **** in my yard and according to the weather cast supposed to get worse woo hoo snow day got all supplies in stock. ie whiskey, beer, food, generator and gas let’er rip
Now you just have to call work and tell them you feel too good to come to work.

Morning gents. Still snowing and blowing here. Haven’t gone outside yet, but -4C and the ole north wind is just howling. School division shutdown, people stuck right on roads SNOW DAY! Woo Hoo. Still have power but generator is all set up. I’ll go out to my toy bin after coffee lite a fire and get snow removal equipment fired up.

Back in the 80's had a Polish family that I took in that came out of Communism and came here. I didn't speak a word of Polish and they couldn't speak English. Long story but we had a great time trying to communicate. Man and his wife and his 2 little girls. I haven't seen them since 1985 I think and sure miss them.
That was so nice of you to do that Fred. You have a big heart my friend. Even though there was a language barrier you all made out ok.
Have you tried looking them up on FB? Never know.

Sign language: Make a circle out of your left index and thumb. Now use your right index finger and make a circle in the left hand circle
That's the sign for "Asshole". You're welcome
Was working for the BAC union in Wpg. Meet a guy who immigrated from the Ukraine with his wife and small child. I was foreman on that job, he was hired as labour couldn’t speak a word of English. I helped him out with as much as I could at work and after work. Really great guy. Told me he left the Ukraine after his mandatory time in the Russian military. His name is Volideamer. He gave me a bottle of Russian vodka Premier was the best vodka I ever tasted. I see him once in a while and have a bullshit and shots. Nice to help people that want to help themselves.

-
Back