Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Deal with insurance companies all the time and your not far off on that. Have an adjuster come write out a claim on your hail damaged car and he is hopping you don't get it fixed and pocket the money. Trust me even if you don't get it fixed go get an estimate and you'll mostly find it's almost twice the amount to fix it. Not all the time is it that way but most of the time.
SCAM !!!! Public insurance

My wife started a new puzzle, all Mopar. I will enjoy helping on this one.
20211112_162701.jpg

Just got done changing out a water heater. Wires shorted in two, and caught fire. Occupants of home couldn't figure out what the smell was. They're lucky everything was contained in the water tank itself.

It's the first cold snap of the year. Going below freezing tonight.

Just got done changing out a water heater. Wires shorted in two, and caught fire. Occupants of home couldn't figure out what the smell was. They're lucky everything was contained in the water tank itself.

It's the first cold snap of the year. Going below freezing tonight.
Time to put the long john undies on I think.
Seen that happen in a water heater , lucky it's OK.

Morning guys. Woke up to rain this morning and 4c right now.
Going to help my neighbour either today or tomorrow to change his snows over on three cars and his truck. We do this every season and he's already helped me with our car. I work the gun and he does the grunt work. Strong like bull.

Morning guys. Woke up to rain this morning and 4c right now.
Going to help my neighbour either today or tomorrow to change his snows over on three cars and his truck. We do this every season and he's already helped me with our car. I work the gun and he does the grunt work. Strong like bull.
My 2 boy's that live in Fargo are coming over and bringing my cherry picker back home. I'll put the Bug engine on a stand and tear it down.

Morn gents. Forecast is for more snow today. I guess that’s why they call it winterpeg manisnowba. First snow was wet got that packed now I’ll have a good bed to run the snowblower on without gravel stone projectiles. Bonus. Hey gotta look on the bright side right.

Morn gents. Forecast is for more snow today. I guess that’s why they call it winterpeg manisnowba. First snow was wet got that packed now I’ll have a good bed to run the snowblower on without gravel stone projectiles. Bonus. Hey gotta look on the bright side right.
That does help lots.
I like your town and province name My coffee cup says North Da Cold Da

My 2 boy's that live in Fargo are coming over and bringing my cherry picker back home. I'll put the Bug engine on a stand and tear it down.
Vdub engines are not tore down they are unpiled and repiled once you start this process you’ll see what I mean. Use snowmobile crankcase sealant between halves, no leaks. Engine stand useless until crank rods and cam installed have fun I did

I think I told you guys that my son hit a deer with his Equinox a couple of weeks ago. There wasn't too much damage but both airbags triggered but didn't go off. They just contacted him yesterday and said it was a write-off. He'll get more than he paid for it for sure.

Vdub engines are not tore down they are unpiled and repiled once you start this process you’ll see what I mean. Use snowmobile crankcase sealant between halves, no leaks. Engine stand useless until crank rods and cam installed have fun I did
Never had a VW engine apart so new to me.

-
Back