Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
This is how it works mark. There are 2 separate sensors. One can be triggered and not the other and the bags will not go off but the sensor still needs to be replaced and some of them are a $1000
HOLY CRAP 1000 bucks for a sensor. Do you get a kiss with that also?

Air bags suck sometimes they go off for no big reason and other times they don't go off when they should.
Depends on if you have your seat belt on and even that has an explosive to tighten up the belt. I personally would rather fly out the windshield and hope for the best. lol
I know the old seat belts worked off a pendulum but everything is new and improved. Maybe not!!!

IMG_20211113_151046355.jpg
IMG_20211113_151100381.jpg
Got everything put away for winter and yes working on the center console again after not wanting to do more. I just figured I need to finish what I started even if I don't want to.

View attachment 1715819648 View attachment 1715819650Got everything put away for winter and yes working on the center console again after not wanting to do more. I just figured I need to finish what I started even if I don't want to.
Snowing like stupid here started around noon and getting progressively worse. Went to town today people think it’s spring they’re planting car all along the highway. This is Manitoba you’ve seen this before get a grip ( no pun intended)

Hey guys nice to see everyone is busy , was beautiful day yesterday, but **** day today 50mm today oh well at least I don’t have to shovel it.

Hey guys nice to see everyone is busy , was beautiful day yesterday, but **** day today 50mm today oh well at least I don’t have to shovel it.
I think that is headed my way. Raining here already but 2 inches would be unprecedented. Good thing you are used to it.

Snowing like stupid here started around noon and getting progressively worse. Went to town today people think it’s spring they’re planting car all along the highway. This is Manitoba you’ve seen this before get a grip ( no pun intended)
you mean Sure-grip Murray lol

Morning men and Patches too of course.
Looks like an OK day today.
Next week will be rain and maybe some snow thrown in too.
Stay dry and warm and have a great day. I know you will Fred with the kids coming over today. Get the shaving cream ready. lol

I see you're not going to share the cold and the snow with me anytime soon, at least not till Fri. Low of 28F. 50's and 60's and sunny all week.

-
Back