Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Was working for the BAC union in Wpg. Meet a guy who immigrated from the Ukraine with his wife and small child. I was foreman on that job, he was hired as labour couldn’t speak a word of English. I helped him out with as much as I could at work and after work. Really great guy. Told me he left the Ukraine after his mandatory time in the Russian military. His name is Volideamer. He gave me a bottle of Russian vodka Premier was the best vodka I ever tasted. I see him once in a while and have a bullshit and shots. Nice to help people that want to help themselves.
Awful nice of you to do that and make him feel wanted in a new country

Last edited:
0B7FED16-D47E-47DD-BB06-720715916BB5.jpeg
View from the deck again over 6” now and it’s still coming down ugh.

Morning guys looks like Ahoey's snow and cold leaked down my way.
Nothing much just enough to turn everything white.

IMG_20211112_074028112_HDR.jpg
Tumble weed found it's way in my breeze way so I kicked it out and it came back. Looks like I have a new pet. Not very cuddly but it does't **** all over the yard. lol

View attachment 1715819073Tumble weed found it's way in my breeze way so I kicked it out and it came back. Looks like I have a new pet. Not very cuddly but it does't **** all over the yard. lol
Kid just came home from his attempt to go to work made it to hwy wanted to turn left car slid across hwy and turned when he hit gravel shoulder turned around came home. Said black ice with snow on top his boss agreed

Kid just came home from his attempt to go to work made it to hwy wanted to turn left car slid across hwy and turned when he hit gravel shoulder turned around came home. Said black ice with snow on top his boss agreed
Good idea safe that way.

Stop sending that cold crap down here. It’s going to get in the freezing this weekend. Good thing I’m heading to Floridah next week.

Morning happy Friday! I was watching Netflix yesterday and found a tv show recorded on the island here called Big Timber gives you an idea of the lay of the land and logging practice. It’s kinda scripted but ok none the less .

Morning happy Friday! I was watching Netflix yesterday and found a tv show recorded on the island here called Big Timber gives you an idea of the lay of the land and logging practice. It’s kinda scripted but ok none the less .
I've seen it listed but never watched it

Been a decent day really. Went out with my buddy to look at a winter beater. 2007 Charger with 135,000 km. He didn't like it for some reason. I would have snapped it up. Oh well.
Took the Fish up to the cemetery to grab the poppies I put up there a couple of days ago. Beautiful day really. Wife and I put everything away after lunch and I was going to clean up the car, prep it and put it away but just finished putting the summer stuff away and of course it started to rain. Guess I'll do it tomorrow between rain falls. A lot cooler tomorrow unfortunately. Hate this time of year.

Been a decent day really. Went out with my buddy to look at a winter beater. 2007 Charger with 135,000 km. He didn't like it for some reason. I would have snapped it up. Oh well.
Took the Fish up to the cemetery to grab the poppies I put up there a couple of days ago. Beautiful day really. Wife and I put everything away after lunch and I was going to clean up the car, prep it and put it away but just finished putting the summer stuff away and of course it started to rain. Guess I'll do it tomorrow between rain falls. A lot cooler tomorrow unfortunately. Hate this time of year.
I hear ya I got to clean mine before I put it away but like you said whether isn't the best.

Plow trucks finally when through salted the **** out of everything, but that’s what you get when you have public insurance. Rot your car 3 years later you have an accident they tell you it’s worth nothing and write it off SCAM. Stretching it a bit maybe but not by much.

Plow trucks finally when through salted the **** out of everything, but that’s what you get when you have public insurance. Rot your car 3 years later you have an accident they tell you it’s worth nothing and write it off SCAM. Stretching it a bit maybe but not by much.
Deal with insurance companies all the time and your not far off on that. Have an adjuster come write out a claim on your hail damaged car and he is hopping you don't get it fixed and pocket the money. Trust me even if you don't get it fixed go get an estimate and you'll mostly find it's almost twice the amount to fix it. Not all the time is it that way but most of the time.

-
Back