Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I been working on a lot of newer cars lately and I'm glad I 'm almost done dealing with all the plastic clips and the snap together bumpers.
Seems to me that they are made to not fix but replace every plastic molding and clip that has to be taken off to repair the car.
I must have cussed every designer Chevy, Dodge,Ford and Subaru has. Really wanted to have them take apart and reuse every clip and snap together part that they ever made. Not to mention the dirt roads here that clog the clips and the wiring harness plugs with there new extra hold clips.
Told the boss next time I have to deal with trying to take a plastic wheel opening molding off a truck that has been on dirt roads most of it's life I will just grab the end and rip it off.
No one here to talk to or air out my frustrations so sorry you guys are it. I feel better all ready thanks all. lol

Rain has subsided,but main land is still a mess ! Panic everywhere,food ,fuel pandamomum

I been working on a lot of newer cars lately and I'm glad I 'm almost done dealing with all the plastic clips and the snap together bumpers.
Seems to me that they are made to not fix but replace every plastic molding and clip that has to be taken off to repair the car.
I must have cussed every designer Chevy, Dodge,Ford and Subaru has. Really wanted to have them take apart and reuse every clip and snap together part that they ever made. Not to mention the dirt roads here that clog the clips and the wiring harness plugs with there new extra hold clips.
Told the boss next time I have to deal with trying to take a plastic wheel opening molding off a truck that has been on dirt roads most of it's life I will just grab the end and rip it off.
No one here to talk to or air out my frustrations so sorry you guys are it. I feel better all ready thanks all. lol
I feel your pain !

You can’t do it on new stuff ,but old pos I drill holes with my step bit and zip tie them ! Especially when there all cracked up .

Tha
That stuff used to piss me off until I started working for myself. I just write em all to replace and make the markup on the part. Doesn't always work with the insurance but they usually don't bat an eye. I can usually save them but they don't pay me to do that. Thats what got you pissed Fred and what pissed me off too.

Tha
That stuff used to piss me off until I started working for myself. I just write em all to replace and make the markup on the part. Doesn't always work with the insurance but they usually don't bat an eye. I can usually save them but they don't pay me to do that. Thats what got you pissed Fred and what pissed me off too.
BTY sent mail your way on Monday but knowing our mail system it will be there in a week or 2.

Time for a break from reality

1E3CB1F8-E067-4EC0-AD3F-8C74622A482C.jpeg

That's what we're here for. Let er rip!!!!

Rain has subsided,but main land is still a mess ! Panic everywhere,food ,fuel pandamomum
Last summer it was forest fires and loads of smoke now it's devastating rain. It'll be a long time till it all gets fixed back up and the bill will be humongous.
Of course the Insurance companies will be trying to slash the cost of repairs as usual but the home insurance cost will be going up for everyone and they are making millions in profits. Something wrong here!!

If it's not bad enough that we have coyotes running around now we have 14 wild boar running down the country roads. The authorities say they will trap them and move them up north. Here's a better idea, shoot them! But then the activists will be all over that. Too much time on their hands in my opinion. These animals can be very dangerous as we all know and they ruin people's property ripping up the sods etc.

If it's not bad enough that we have coyotes running around now we have 14 wild boar running down the country roads. The authorities say they will trap them and move them up north. Here's a better idea, shoot them! But then the activists will be all over that. Too much time on their hands in my opinion. These animals can be very dangerous as we all know and they ruin people's property ripping up the sods etc.
Didn't know they lived up there I know in Texas they have a big problem with them.

More importantly they are not a native species to Canada. They are escapees of a boar farm. And they do pretty well even in the climate here in Manitoba. No license is required to hunt them. Just permission from land owner. No bag limit. Shoot to kill. Has pretty much wiped them out of this area. Now you need a permit from province and inspections to be able to farm them. F... can the make a mess of an area in a short amount of time, and dangerous. You see one just WALK the other way they can’t see to good.

More importantly they are not a native species to Canada. They are escapees of a boar farm. And they do pretty well even in the climate here in Manitoba. No license is required to hunt them. Just permission from land owner. No bag limit. Shoot to kill. Has pretty much wiped them out of this area. Now you need a permit from province and inspections to be able to farm them. F... can the make a mess of an area in a short amount of time, and dangerous. You see one just WALK the other way they can’t see to good.
When I was a child I saw a pig grab a live chicken and in 3 bites the chicken was gone. I still don't like pigs or trust them.

When I was a child I saw a pig grab a live chicken and in 3 bites the chicken was gone. I still don't like pigs or trust them.
One of my farmer pals had an old summer kitchen modified it two house 3 domestic hogs there was one crack in the unreinforced concrete floor. All it took was a little longer than a month to turn that floor back in to gravel. And yes they cleaned up all the dead crap around his mixed farm, from livestock to garden waste and everything in between. The hutterites use to net suckers (rough fish) and feed they’re hogs with them. Guess that’s why they call them pigs.

-
Back