Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My friend and x neighbour now lives in Florida and he bought a 63 Corvair that has a 327 Vette engine and a 4 speed. He drove for a few years and now has a 454 up front with an automatic. He just bought another 63 Corvair basket case for 50 bucks. I couldn't believe it either. This will be his project for a while. He has a 468 sitting on the floor of his garage and a cutting torch lol
Here is his first one.
52498749_10156794646666421_4172228692732280832_n.jpg
52605145_10156794646781421_2049004329985114112_n.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

And here is the one he just bought and the note he sent me.
Went to look at this little gem yesterday, the price was $50.00 USD. Brought the doors, and 2 hoods home yesterday. Hope to get a trailer and get this Friday. There's no motor but that doesn't matter, it was in the wrong end anyway!

You'll note in picture #2 that it was in the process of a professional restorartion! Apparently the car came from the Keys, and there is surprisingly little rust. Even the door bottoms!
IMG_1738.jpg
IMG_1739.jpg
IMG_1740.jpg
IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

Wow watching the news mainland is fuked hwy 1 shut down flooding is bad !

I have some sad news. My X daughter-in-law fell down the stairs on the weekend and broke her leg LOLOLOLOLOL. Too bad it wasn't the bitches neck.
Does it sound like I don't like her? LOL

Know what you’re saying Fred, have had to peal my fingers out of the steering wheel a few times. How’s the heater
Got it off the ceiling and checked all the wiring but haven't found anything yet. My friend said he'd come look at it so will do that.

Morning guys wind with branches a flying all night and still windy. No new snow so that's good.

Morning guys wind with branches a flying all night and still windy. No new snow so that's good.
Windy all night here also, it’s trying to snow supposed to get more snow today.
But freezing rain right now. They say +2 today so maybe that will be enough to deice the roads. White knuckle driving right now though.

Windy all night here also, it’s trying to snow supposed to get more snow today.
But freezing rain right now. They say +2 today so maybe that will be enough to deice the roads. White knuckle driving right now though.
roads are clear here.

True, I don't think I've seen rain up north and snow in my area
hope you don't get snow my son lives down your way and is planing on coming here for a visit.
Looks like I best head to work so talk to ya later.

Been miserable all day. Rain on and off and s cold wind blowing up your kilt.
Took my wife for her flu shot sand managed to get her B12 shot as well so that'll save us a trip on Friday. Went and did some shopping after then out to lunch at Timmies.

Been miserable all day. Rain on and off and s cold wind blowing up your kilt.
Took my wife for her flu shot sand managed to get her B12 shot as well so that'll save us a trip on Friday. Went and did some shopping after then out to lunch at Timmies.
I like Timmies been a long time since I had one of there great sandwiches.
Been about -7* C here and snowing now plus a lot of wind.
Not my wind but mother nature kinda wind. :rolleyes:

-
Back