Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
So I say to my apprentice why would you do this ? He says he was cold

View attachment 1715840481
I dont see it ?

DistantInferiorBluejay-size_restricted.gif

LOL I remember that.
Can never remember attaching a torque converter to the flywheel without the tranny engaged to the torque converter before installing it on the engine. But a new guy might have a better idea how to do it. Should let him do what he thinks and see how it works out.

Why unbolt anything if you don't have to? He was nice to leave the starter bolted up as well. You won't lose the bolts that way.

About 3 inches of new so not to bad. You have any on the ground?
Some but not a lot. We've got some rain coming so will get rid of it. Iffy if we have some for xmas but looks more like rain and 4 degrees. Hope it's either rain or nothing xmas day as we have a just over an hr drive to my daughters. Have a great day my friend

Some but not a lot. We've got some rain coming so will get rid of it. Iffy if we have some for xmas but looks more like rain and 4 degrees. Hope it's either rain or nothing xmas day as we have a just over an hr drive to my daughters. Have a great day my friend
Hoping for clear roads for the weekend I haven't looked at the weather yet.
You have a good day also Mark.

Had a couple dustings over past few days nothing serious, been fairly cold though. Ole north wind really bites, both ways LOL. This time of year wouldn’t be hoping for rain around here that’s for sure.

Had a couple dustings over past few days nothing serious, been fairly cold though. Ole north wind really bites, both ways LOL. This time of year wouldn’t be hoping for rain around here that’s for sure.
It's been quite mild really and not complaining either.

Happy Hump Day guys. Three more sleeps till Santa comes so better behave yourselves. Not much left of this year either. Lets hope next year is a lot better.
Of course we always say that.

Happy Hump Day guys. Three more sleeps till Santa comes so better behave yourselves. Not much left of this year either. Lets hope next year is a lot better.
Of course we always say that.
And we always hope that, and for the most part is usually is. Have a fine day, keep smiling makes them wonder LOL

Have a cubed steak I'm fixing for dinner tonight and never cooked one before. Any good ideas on making them taste good?

Best way to cook cube steak. I love chicken fried steak. Been a long time since I've had a good one.

Have yet to have a chance of snow this year. Someone isn't sharing like they're supposed dto.

Best way to cook cube steak. I love chicken fried steak. Been a long time since I've had a good one.

Have yet to have a chance of snow this year. Someone isn't sharing like they're supposed dto.
Good idea I haven't had one in a long time ether.
Come on over will make chicken fried steak and I'll send ya home with a car load of snow. LOL

Come to winterpeg manisnowba. You can enjoy the snow packed slippery roads, brushing your car off, scraping your windshield, shoveling and blowing it and many more fun activities you can do with it.

-
Back