Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Come to winterpeg manisnowba. You can enjoy the snow packed slippery roads, brushing your car off, scraping your windshield, shoveling and blowing it and many more fun activities you can do with it.
And don't forget the having to plug the car in before you go to bed part.

727_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Nlfoz3EH4dkAX8waxj_&_nc_ht=scontent.ffar2-1.jpg

Chinook blew in yesterday, went from about -19*f on Sunday morning to 39* by yesterday afternoon. Sitting at 37* now and possibly some showers or wet snow today and 43* with showers possible tomorrow and 45*. Then back to -4 and snow by Saturday, only in Canada!

Chinook blew in yesterday, went from about -19*f on Sunday morning to 39* by yesterday afternoon. Sitting at 37* now and possibly some showers or wet snow today and 43* with showers possible tomorrow and 45*. Then back to -4 and snow by Saturday, only in Canada!
Wow big difference in temp.

And don't forget the having to plug the car in before you go to bed part.
Yes how could I forget. One of my favs though is trying to get this thing to going after you forget to plug it in. You know frozen fingers trying to hook up booster cables and all the swearing. Ah fond memories LMAO

Yes how could I forget. One of my favs though is trying to get this thing to going after you forget to plug it in. You know frozen fingers trying to hook up booster cables and all the swearing. Ah fond memories LMAO
Makes a good excuse to miss a day of work on the coldest of days

Have a cubed steak I'm fixing for dinner tonight and never cooked one before. Any good ideas on making them taste good?
According to Google you cover it in flour and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes. I would add onion, mushrooms and maybe a garlic clove and a vegetable in a separate pot and some gravy as well.

Wow happy hump day ! Had dinner at the fire hall last night a break before Christmas, Cheif’s and officers cooked a awsome steak dinner with all the fixings, ribeye steak it was delicious, there were a few members missing to keep the #s down but fun was had by all , played cards was nice to social distance but still have a gathering.

Cards against humanity , highly inappropriate but if taken in context of fun and not serious it was frikin hilarious highly recommend but not with kids under 25:lol:

Wow happy hump day ! Had dinner at the fire hall last night a break before Christmas, Cheif’s and officers cooked a awsome steak dinner with all the fixings, ribeye steak it was delicious, there were a few members missing to keep the #s down but fun was had by all , played cards was nice to social distance but still have a gathering.
Glad you had a good time and brings back good memories.

Just finished fiber glassing another front spoiler and waiting for it to dry. I'm getting better at screwing up. LOL

IMG_20211222_161848785.jpg
Best one so far not many air pockets to fill and should be a lot faster and better next time. I hope anyway.

-
Back