Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2021-12-23_0-37-57.gif

Morning guys and happy Turdsday. -8 right now and will be near 0 (32F) but snow coming later this afternoon but not a lot. Probably just enough to screw up the drive home for the working people. The Toronto Parking Lot will be lunacy!!

I don't need one for xmas, I already have a black one in the garage LOL
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Last edited:
It's all white here except the roads are clear.
That helps with everyone running around preparing for the family coming.
They just said we have a 52% chance of a white Christmas. It'll be rain and 5 here Christmas day so we won't but our son had 25cm (about 9-10") overnight so he will.

That helps with everyone running around preparing for the family coming.
They just said we have a 52% chance of a white Christmas. It'll be rain and 5 here Christmas day so we won't but our son had 25cm (about 9-10") overnight so he will.
That's a lot of snow for one day, makes it hard to drive in.

It’s snowing here right now -6C coming down fairy hard, small flakes. Little snow, big snowfall. I’m ready for it. Snowblower up and running and if it get out of hand I’ll fire up the Massey. Let r’ rip.

It’s snowing here right now -6C coming down fairy hard, small flakes. Little snow, big snowfall. I’m ready for it. Snowblower up and running and if it get out of hand I’ll fire up the Massey. Let r’ rip.
And ya got the sled to get around on.

For sure. Cleaned the carbs give it the once over pre season check. Two 6205 bearings in skid, 3 nylon buttons in secondary clutch, good to go. That 700 Yamaha triple with pipes into a bender can just sounds horny
Yea and a 700 should just about climb a tree.

Speaking of work. I’m done, yesterday was last day for Xmas break. Finished up last job complete. He’ll be starting a new job in new year and said I’ll call you. I said don’t bother and left it at that.
Don't blame you it's tough working with an *** and even more hard when the *** is the boss.

-
Back