Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Realy ?

EF3FDCB6-4A11-4C7B-B0F7-E2CD435E2FDC.jpeg

Well Christmas Eve eve .. hope the season brings you all you want ,or need cheers.

Morning fellas. Been up since 4:50. Looked outside and we have about 2-3" of that 4 letter word out there. I won't last and rain coming tomorrow and 6 degrees so will all be gone YAY!!!
Have a great holiday with family and friends

Morning fellas. Been up since 4:50. Looked outside and we have about 2-3" of that 4 letter word out there. I won't last and rain coming tomorrow and 6 degrees so will all be gone YAY!!!
Have a great holiday with family and friends
25*F this morning and no new snow yet.

Morning men that funny stuff is all over the ground again with more expected and an artic front moving in calling for -10 :wtf: happy holidays :canada:

Morning men that funny stuff is all over the ground again with more expected and an artic front moving in calling for -10 :wtf: happy holidays :canada:
Saw that on the news Biff. Better throw a couple of logs on the fire tonight. Burn that old bastards *** because he only brings you bills anyway

We had an East Indian couple move in 4 houses up last Summer. They are extremely nice people and I've given him some helpful hints because he's never owned a house before. The last snowfall I went up the sidewalk and cleaned the sidewalks up to the end of his property. He just knocked on the door and handed us a box of chocolates wrapped up in xmas paper. What a nice thing to do.

We had an East Indian couple move in 4 houses up last Summer. They are extremely nice people and I've given him some helpful hints because he's never owned a house before. The last snowfall I went up the sidewalk and cleaned the sidewalks up to the end of his property. He just knocked on the door and handed us a box of chocolates wrapped up in xmas paper. What a nice thing to do.
Hard to find good neighbors like that.

Finally got sick and tired fighting with the HP printer we had. Piece of crap if you ask me. It was a bit of a ***** to load everything when we first got it. Had two other replacements over 3-4 years. Gave me some more problems Your Out Of Here.
Bought a Canon this time and it was quite easy to install everything. Never even lost my temper LOL. Happy with it so far

-
Back