Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
What was that saying, we are from the government, were here to help you. used to hear people say that a lot back in the day. Not begging for a red X, but if you must, you must!!:thumbsup:

In and out of the house cleaning some of the barn with the grand daughter listening to House Of Hair with Dee Snyder. Just came in for beers.

Save it for the combine derbys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3B93D84E-9772-44EF-9038-C46A10F42764.jpeg

Morning guys and "Happy Sunday"
Already reached it's high today of 3C but looks like some rain.
Haven't decided what I'm doing today. It'll be nothing or SFA.

Was -11 yesterday snowed 4” then the temperature dropped faster than a woody when you’re 6 year old walks in to the room wanting breakfast. -30 now Got my new vinyl plank flooring installed 320 sq. Ft took me and my son all day sat.to move furniture, install and move furniture back. Knees are fubar but floor looks good. Son and I had a FEW wobbly pops afterwards things kinda fuzzy right now but flooring still looks good LOL

Morning guys it be cold did my walk to the end of the drive way and back in the house.
Check and none of my parts fell of so it's not 40 below yet. lol

Was -11 yesterday snowed 4” then the temperature dropped faster than a woody when you’re 6 year old walks in to the room wanting breakfast. -30 now Got my new vinyl plank flooring installed 320 sq. Ft took me and my son all day sat.to move furniture, install and move furniture back. Knees are fubar but floor looks good. Son and I had a FEW wobbly pops afterwards things kinda fuzzy right now but flooring still looks good LOL
man, you're gonna love that stuff
you can actually mop it

-
Back