Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Afternoon lads. It actually got up to 4c this after and the sun poked it's head out for maybe 30 seconds. I did put the garbage out for tomorrow so I did do something today. Wore me right out so had a nice snooze and then approx 3 oz of Baileys. Killed the bottle actually but had a new one to take it's place so no worries.
Back into the freezer tomorrow though.

Afternoon lads. It actually got up to 4c this after and the sun poked it's head out for maybe 30 seconds. I did put the garbage out for tomorrow so I did do something today. Wore me right out so had a nice snooze and then approx 3 oz of Baileys. Killed the bottle actually but had a new one to take it's place so no worries.
Back into the freezer tomorrow though.
Come on over I'll show you what freezer is and go for a walk to the end of the driveway and run back in the house. That's a full day of getting enough exercise. LOL

Remember the words of Abraham Lincoln when he said to his black servant "stop that goddam tap dancing and give me back my hat".

Checked ways to get to Washington to see my father in law. Plane they won't let me in the airport without all the covid shots.
Train was the same and most of the roads are closed over the pass and from what I been told it's because the plow truck drivers are all quitting because they won't take the shots to keep there job but not 100% knowing that. Looks like spring before I can get there.

Well I pick it up Saturday. A red 66 289 3 speed stick shift that the Granddaughter wanted. She is 11 and will help restore for her 1st hot rod. Good kid so PaPa spoils her. Oh and she needs to keep the all A`s in school.
271487044_6728190700585693_3933919074849197796_n.jpg

Well I pick it up Saturday. A red 66 289 3 speed stick shift that the Granddaughter wanted. She is 11 and will help restore for her 1st hot rod. Good kid so PaPa spoils her. Oh and she needs to keep the all A`s in school.
View attachment 1715850594
Nice ride CF and spoil the grand daughter is fun. Would like to see the look on her face when you showed it to her.

Nice ride CF and spoil the grand daughter is fun. Would like to see the look on her face when you showed it to her.
Ya me as well. Good project for some family time. The time I spent working on the model A with the old man was priceless. It was my shop, my tools, my heat and his car. It was when I really got to know who my father was. No father and son just two guys working on a car, awesome time. Lucky you to be involved like that.

I might enjoy the 289 and shifting that 3 speed as much as her. I call it the millennial anti-theft being a stick.
Have rebuilt several standard shifters in old fords two sticks and three columns. Sticks are about bushings and worn rods and linkage. Columns are about that and the tube ends. No need to spend money on a shifter factory works fine.

View attachment 1715850594
She'll appreciate it more if she has to work for it and has goals. Great project for you both.

Morning on this cold cold Monday. -9 at present (6:45am) but going into the freezer tomorrow. Good thing is that's it's sunny so that helps.
Have a great day and keep warm

She'll appreciate it more if she has to work for it and has goals. Great project for you both.
Hopefully “has to” isn’t a phase she will use. Hopefully she’ll be pestering your *** because she wants to work on it. Part of the reason the Dart made it back on the road.

Morning guys happy Monday we have another weather front moving in calling for huge amounts of rain and warmer weather yippie ! No more shoveling :thumbsup:

Morning guys happy Monday we have another weather front moving in calling for huge amounts of rain and warmer weather yippie ! No more shoveling :thumbsup:
Morning Biff glad to here it's warming up and hope you can put the shovel away.
I have to blow the snow out of my driveway today and hope it will be the last time this winter.

-
Back