Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Watched that show along with chiller thriller and the twilight zone every Saturday night
the twilight zone is still on my list
way better then most of the stuff they put out today, and no vulgar language in it

I’m a grass isn’t always greener on the other side kind of guy, but that is just me.It does have its perks.I have worked at the same dealership since I was 19 years old.Worked my way up as a senior tech.I have 4 weeks paid holidays.In my opinion, if u are unhappy on a daily basis where you are,it might be time for a move.As long as the new shop is busy,pay is fair and the there are no big egos to deal with I say give it a shot.Another thing to consider is the type of work they bring in. Large fleet trucks, cube vans and motor homes are a huge negative for me.RJ
Yes I was at Chrysler for a total of17 years with a break in between was doctor in house with transmissions, it was killing me watch the Junior guy make 12 hours when I struggled to make eight no guarantee and as you know it only paid 10.9 r&r and rebuild 4x4 diesel transmission so I just started 70% the cost of parts and started getting ones in the box in and out and no lost time if the reman one failed . Sad but true

Yes I was at Chrysler for a total of17 years with a break in between was doctor in house with transmissions, it was killing me watch the Junior guy make 12 hours when I struggled to make eight no guarantee and as you know it only paid 10.9 r&r and rebuild 4x4 diesel transmission so I just started 70% the cost of parts and started getting ones in the box in and out and no lost time if the reman one failed . Sad but true
Seems it's the same in any trade.

126_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=dm34tmaTwwYAX8oBwkr&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Ok its same money , I have worked with him and the other mechanic , the shop is kept way nicer and he buys shop equipment , it's a 10 minute drive I currantly walk to work , my wife says no . She has been at her job for 28 years I change every 8/10 & its coming up on 10 ?
If it's less stress etc then you'll know what to do. You don't live to work you work to live.

Then wasting time at the parts counter waiting for parts

Morning guys. -22 and feels like -34C this morning but will be sunny all day.
Don't think I'll be going out today. Got everything we needed yesterday.

Yes nothing has changed, labour times keep falling and repairs are more complicated than ever.Sometimes you have to make the manufacture’s policies work for you otherwise they will have you working for peanuts. Never understood their labour time studies, just know they are out to lunch!RJ

Yes nothing has changed, labour times keep falling and repairs are more complicated than ever.Sometimes you have to make the manufacture’s policies work for you otherwise they will have you working for peanuts. Never understood their labour time studies, just know they are out to lunch!RJ
You have to learn to make money with your pencil and using the timeclock. Stripped bolt? Punch off and back on to fix it and so on. The only way you can make a living. .2 to replace a headlight bulb, you'll spend that time bringing the car in and getting the bulb

You have to learn to make money with your pencil and using the timeclock. Stripped bolt? Punch off and back on to fix it and so on. The only way you can make a living. .2 to replace a headlight bulb, you'll spend that time bringing the car in and getting the bulb
Morning you bet that at times my pen made me me more money than my tool box .

The whole coast is under tsunami yikes huge underground eruption in Tonga

Yes I will , apparently the surge will be up to 3 feet and it originally started in Tonga by Newzeland they say strong tides and have closed beaches in Tofino
They get bigger as they move along? Just guessing they do.

-
Back