Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Warmed up to a lovely -14. It had been sunny all day long. I just went out to drop something off and yeah it's cold out there. We have apparently around a foot of snow coming Sunday night into Monday morning. The fun just keeps going on and on.

52*f and 40 mph wind at the moment. I think I will go outside and see if the Dart and Ventura will start, haven't run either of them since November.

Her car and learning project is home.
Mustang 005.JPG
Mustang 003.JPG

Warmed up to a lovely -14. It had been sunny all day long. I just went out to drop something off and yeah it's cold out there. We have apparently around a foot of snow coming Sunday night into Monday morning. The fun just keeps going on and on.
Hit -7 today almost t shirt weather but then the wind pick up 50 k out of the south. Still warm but nasty wind. Got snow in forecast but 69 miles north of the 49th so to be expected. Stay safe and warm.

Hit -7 today almost t shirt weather but then the wind pick up 50 k out of the south. Still warm but nasty wind. Got snow in forecast but 69 miles north of the 49th so to be expected. Stay safe and warm.
About the same temp here and no new snow but gonna have to blow out the driveway again.

Hope they start looks like summer will be there soon.
Fired up easy, let them run for about 15 minutes on fast idle, then another 5 or so idling.
Going to have a couple of chilly days early next week, maybe warm up to 40s again by Friday. More motorcycles on the road today, and even a hellcat Challenger. Snow nearly all gone, still some ice in the alley behind my garage where the sun doesn't get for long.

Get the neighbor's snow returned to him yet?
Not yet seems I'm not getting any help from the cops or the people in town. I'll call the city on Monday and see what the law in town is but I'm new to town and don't think there's anything I can do, ya know small town and new people get **** on.

-
Back