Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I live close to the Ocean here. You have to be careful where you go, just like the bitter cold you're wanting to leave, the humidity in the summer here can suck the breath right out of you.

I live close to the Ocean here. You have to be careful where you go, just like the bitter cold you're wanting to leave, the humidity in the summer here can suck the breath right out of you.
Yea I can't handle that kind of heat was thinking more of Nebraska or Kansas but really still trying to figure it all out.

Crown Royal and the Gimli mb Diego distillery has won the worlds best Canadian whiskey for 2022 along with numerous other awards for the brewers and blenders. TOOT TOOT
Fine with me I like my Crown but haven't tried all your whiskey's yet. I have some bottles of good American whiskey's and very good but I stick with mostly Black Velvet to expensive on some and saving a few for when you come visit.

upload_2022-2-23_14-53-33.gif

Been drinking more than my fare share for about 5 years but cutting back.
I was a shrimper for a few years when I was younger and seen myself becoming an alcoholic and didn't like it quit and got back into woodworking and stopped drinking and years later started drinking again only more responsibly this time, but I will let loose with my youngest son that tells me, I'll drink you under the table Old Man, Yeah OK! little Dip ****!

Hi guys. Nice and sunny out but cold nd windy -7c and -17 with the windchill.
I'm thinking we lost about 5" of snow yesterday with all the rain and mild temps we had yesterday. I can actually see some grass across the road at the neighbours house.
More snow on Friday whoop de doo.

I was a shrimper for a few years when I was younger and seen myself becoming an alcoholic and didn't like it quit and got back into woodworking and stopped drinking and years later started drinking again only more responsibly this time, but I will let loose with my youngest son that tells me, I'll drink you under the table Old Man, Yeah OK! little Dip ****!
None of my kids drink much but yea I here ya Jeff. That was funny still laughing over your post.

Last edited:
I'm in talks to do the Canadian tour again soon. I'm hoping I'll hit all the major shows in Canada. We had awesome feed back and a noticeable jump in sale after my last tour...

Plus I could really go for a Mill Street ... yum
View attachment 1715876273
They've moved the car show to April this year apparently. Been a couple of years since I've been due to Covid restrictions.

-
Back