Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I second the motion. I can read the street name sign a half a block ahead. So I Think I can see, nope try to get away with it but when it comes to measuring and marking PUT YOUR GLASSES ON talking to myself there.
Just the opposite I can see pretty good close up but get to far passed my nose and a blur.

I know they can correct one of them with a laser, but ain’t nobody putting a laser near my eyes period. If I have to I’ll wear glasses.
Easy fix with a laser I hear but ya I been wearing glasses since I was about 10 so I'll do the same.

Easy fix with a laser I hear but ya I been wearing glasses since I was about 10 so I'll do the same.
Never had to wear glasses, still don’t it’s just that my arms aren’t long enough anymore. In the bright sunlight I can read the newspaper bring it in the house can’t see ****. So reading glasses it is. Got pairs everywhere couple in shop, in the house, van, car, tackle box
Everywhere.

Never had to wear glasses, still don’t it’s just that my arms aren’t long enough anymore. In the bright sunlight I can read the newspaper bring it in the house can’t see ****. So reading glasses it is. Got pairs everywhere couple in shop, in the house, van, car, tackle box
Everywhere.
I have trifocals and trying to wiggle my head to the right lens pisses me off so screw that I go by brail most of the time.

True story your fingers can see smaller details than your eyes ever could
I believe that, My hands could find the smallest imperfection in my bodywork but not so much anymore.
Like you I'm sure, we take pride in our work and I always try to do better but getting old my hands are not the same.

I know they can correct one of them with a laser, but ain’t nobody putting a laser near my eyes period. If I have to I’ll wear glasses.
My wife had both eyes lasered and said it was totally painless. Just the thoughts of it. I had the drains opened in my eyes a long time ago. It didn't hurt but did have a headache afterwards.

I believe that, My hands could find the smallest imperfection in my bodywork but not so much anymore.
Like you I'm sure, we take pride in our work and I always try to do better but getting old my hands are not the same.
For sure their not the same, their a lot more experienced

I have trifocals and trying to wiggle my head to the right lens pisses me off so screw that I go by brail most of the time.
I started wearing glasses just before I turned 40. Like Murray said "My arms weren't long enough" lol I went from wearing none to bifocals. The first day was a riot kinds sorta. I know where invisibles. According to my Optomogist there is over 1500 different changes from the top to the bottom. I know I love them but have to learn how to use them. I love that fact that they darken down outside so no need for sunglasses.

Morning Guys and Happy Tuesday and Happy March 1st.. 19 more days till first day of Spring, not that I'm counting and also time change on the 13th.
That'll give us more daylight at the end of the day. That's a lift right there.
But darker later in the morning and I'm ok with that.
Have a great day everyone.

I started wearing glasses just before I turned 40. Like Murray said "My arms weren't long enough" lol I went from wearing none to bifocals. The first day was a riot kinds sorta. I know where invisibles. According to my Optomogist there is over 1500 different changes from the top to the bottom. I know I love them but have to learn how to use them. I love that fact that they darken down outside so no need for sunglasses.
Sunglasses are a thing that I never could wear, never tried a prescription pair but All the ones off the shelf gave me a blinding headache. Had to get ground safety glasses the run off the mill ones would do the same

That's why I like the ones I have. Clear inside the house and darken right done outside especially in the winter when there is a lot of glare off the snow.

Morning Guys and Happy Tuesday and Happy March 1st.. 19 more days till first day of Spring, not that I'm counting and also time change on the 13th.
That'll give us more daylight at the end of the day. That's a lift right there.
But darker later in the morning and I'm ok with that.
Have a great day everyone.
I like March 1st,spring is in the air.

Good morning guys . Nothin new to report :(
here's some good news for ya
we've settled with the insurance on my wifes charger...took a little bit of back and forth but they ended up seeing things my way and jumped the settlement by a few grand

Nothing new guys. Went for a walk before lunch. Wasn't bad out really and not much wind for a change. Might be double digits by Sunday but not holding my breath but of course rain but that's ok just washing the salt off the roads and maybe get rid of some more snow from 6 weeks ago.

Nothing new guys. Went for a walk before lunch. Wasn't bad out really and not much wind for a change. Might be double digits by Sunday but not holding my breath but of course rain but that's ok just washing the salt off the roads and maybe get rid of some more snow from 6 weeks ago.
Nothing new here as well did go shopping today and take out the trash so pretty exciting.

My buddy just sent me an email from where he lives in Florida for the Winter.
He and his wife's health cards were about to expire so they left Florida on Wed. and drove non stop back home here, got their cards renewed and drove back to Florida on Sunday non stop. I just asked him if he ever turns his Mercedes off lol

F4FD0E92-7D57-4DE5-ACC3-E5C555A0F140.jpeg

-
Back