Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just read the forecast, supposed to be light all day and dark tonight with snow till tomorrow around noon. Three things you can absolutely count on to happen here. LMAO, look pretty funny with out an *** though.

Just read the forecast, supposed to be light all day and dark tonight with snow till tomorrow around noon. Three things you can absolutely count on to happen here. LMAO, look pretty funny with out an *** though.
Figure 2 more months and we might get out of the snow. :BangHead:

Funerals by far have the weirdest vibes for me your sad because someone close to you or family member has passed ,but it's nice to see people you havent seen for a long time , just weird ying and yang .

Funerals by far have the weirdest vibes for me your sad because someone close to you or family member has passed ,but it's nice to see people you havent seen for a long time , just weird ying and yang .
Old people dying is good and sad. Sad they departed but glad you don't have to worry about them getting hurt or if there OK.
Old friends are always a pleasure to see.

On a different subject.
50-best-memes-2021-funny-dreams.png

Didn't have to drive to Minneapolis to get my daughter my boy was able to fly there and pick her up. Should be at the air port not far from me real soon so I'm excited.

Didn't have to drive to Minneapolis to get my daughter my boy was able to fly there and pick her up. Should be at the air port not far from me real soon so I'm excited.
if they are anything like me and my sister dont be surprised if she falls out of the sky as he flies over

if they are anything like me and my sister dont be surprised if she falls out of the sky as he flies over
:rofl:I have a pretty close family but if it was the older brother his *** would surely be dumped out at about 10,000 feet. lol

IMG_20220307_161306291_HDR.jpg
Kids made it home I'm happy. Watched my son take off and as we drove away in the car the **** head dived bomed us twice. Was a lot of fun.

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday. Had a great send off for my wife's Aunt yesterday. Was nice to see a lot of the family again. This is 3 Aunts gone in 6 months so been a bit of a hard time for my wife but this is all part of the life cycle.
I found this video on FB this morning and it's about losing your father as most of us have. If your dad is still with you cherish him. Better get some kleenex.

-
Back