Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been cold and overcast all day and now the sun comes out.
Learned some new exercises at physio so hope it helps.
Then went to Costco and got some different food.
Wife bought some more stewing beef and that means meat pie. Oh it's good!!!

RedProwler998.jpg

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
5 today and sunny so hopefully we can time outside today.
Snow storm coming Fri into Sat. Enough Already!!!

Morning brrrrr -4 but sunny and calling for white stufff this afternoon but only 2cm so just a dusting .cheers

Morning brrrrr -4 but sunny and calling for white stufff this afternoon but only 2cm so just a dusting .cheers

Just above freezing here, no snow today but in the forecast for tomorrow and Saturday

I got the new summer wheels in yesterday for the wife's new winter beater (she hates that term)

I can wait to get those new wheels on and get rid of the steelies and poverty caps

Been a beautiful day. Did some running around this morning.
Went out for a 2.4 km walk and then my wife and I sat in the sun with a tea and soaked up the sun.
Supposed to get some snow late Fri but just a skiver.
Ahh... The melting snow, the sounds of birds singing and the smell of dogshit.... it must be Spring!!!
We've lost a lot of snow the last few days but still a lot to go yet.
IMG_1503.jpg

We have had blizzard conditions for 3 days now and today is the worse with the now hard snow coming down. 2 of my grand girls 2 days ago rolled there car in a drift they couldn't see and lucky they are fine. I have 3 grand kids and 2 of my kids stuck in this blizzard today and I am stressed to the max right now.
Sorry to complain just need to let off some steam.

We have had blizzard conditions for 3 days now and today is the worse with the now hard snow coming down. 2 of my grand girls 2 days ago rolled there car in a drift they couldn't see and lucky they are fine. I have 3 grand kids and 2 of my kids stuck in this blizzard today and I am stressed to the max right now.
No need to apologize. I don’t consider it complaining. It just plain sucks. I sure am glad nobody got hurt.

Count em lucky

2, 3 weeks ago a lady here in town rolled her car on some black ice

Flipped it on its roof and into a pond

She got out, but they weren't able to save her children...only 3 or 4 feet of water in that pond, but it was all it took

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...r-tragic-holland-township-car-crash?_amp=true

Count em lucky

She got out, but they weren't able to save her children...only 3 or 4 feet of water in that pond, but it was all it took

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox17online.com/news/local-news/lakeshore/ottawa/update-third-child-dies-after-tragic-holland-township-car-crash?_amp=true
Sorry to hear that and nothing worse than loosing young kids. Makes my delama not look so bad.

Count em lucky

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox17online.com/news/local-news/lakeshore/ottawa/update-third-child-dies-after-tragic-holland-township-car-crash?_amp=true
That sucks. Sorry about the kids. Feel worse for the mom. I can only imagine.

That sucks. Sorry about the kids. Feel worse for the mom. I can only imagine.
Oh it's crazy
I heard that within 11 minutes they had gotten all 3 of em out of the water (and with water that cold survival rates are actually higher) but two of em died pretty much instantly and the third within a day

Yeah, I can't imagine being that mom, or even that dad who for whatever reason wasn't there that very moment

Had snow yesterday, just enough to cover the windshield. Had snow today, enough to cover the grass. Most of it melted by sundown. Snowing now. 23F at the moment.

Well fuk sad day all around, it just started raining we’re in for a **** show apparently , rain heavy at times with some snow over night nothing new to report

Had snow yesterday, just enough to cover the windshield. Had snow today, enough to cover the grass. Most of it melted by sundown. Snowing now. 23F at the moment.
I thought it felt like spring today
Me and my boy even trimmed some tree branches around the power lines

I went inside, didn't pay attention for a minute and everything is covered in that white stuff again

20220310_190808.jpg

-
Back