Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I was thinking about that. Then it occurred to me that the darts spare has 48 year old air in it. It has never been used. Never checked this year yet but was hard last year, bounce a hammer off it.
Same as my Ventura, original spare, with original air. LOL

Ya maybe to long because when it starts to warm up it’s going to do it fast could mean an other flood. Hope not.
Yea for sure and could flood in my Garage if the ditch drain doesn't open up fast.

upload_2022-3-12_1-20-35.gif

Looks more like a bad case of miss alinement, but if you can make a buck go for it. My son was just showing me a post on social media about a guy with a 250 cc 4 stroke dirt bike. He heard that 2 strokes were faster and wanted to know how to remove 2 strokes from his bike to make it faster.

Morning Guys and Happy Saturday.
We got about 4" of snow overnight (oh yay)
Good way to start March break. 5 people killed around 3am this morning on our major hwy down near where my daughter lives. They took on a tractor trailer and lost. Driver may have fallen asleep at the wheel, who knows.
On a better note, I'll be cleaning the driveway and some neighbours as well as they are away and then go fill the car up as gas dropped another 6 cents at midnight. So that is 21 cents in the last two days but will go back up and probably even higher at midnight tonight.
They've got us by the short and curlies as if you didn't know that
Other than that have a great day.

Morning Guys and Happy Saturday.
We got about 4" of snow overnight (oh yay)
Good way to start March break. 5 people killed around 3am this morning on our major hwy down near where my daughter lives. They took on a tractor trailer and lost. Driver may have fallen asleep at the wheel, who knows.
On a better note, I'll be cleaning the driveway and some neighbours as well as they are away and then go fill the car up as gas dropped another 6 cents at midnight. So that is 21 cents in the last two days but will go back up and probably even higher at midnight tonight.
They've got us by the short and curlies as if you didn't know that
Other than that have a great day.
I bought gas yesterday for the first time in a long time and about fell over because of the price. Or should it be bend over.

Looks more like a bad case of miss alinement, but if you can make a buck go for it. My son was just showing me a post on social media about a guy with a 250 cc 4 stroke dirt bike. He heard that 2 strokes were faster and wanted to know how to remove 2 strokes from his bike to make it faster.
a 4 stroker is not a dirtbike, its a tractor

Morning men,Hockey is coming to an end here real quick just the provincial tournament left and I gotta hang ‘‘em up for another season. It’s a sign to start working on all the projects around the house .

Morning men,Hockey is coming to an end here real quick just the provincial tournament left and I gotta hang ‘‘em up for another season. It’s a sign to start working on all the projects around the house .
Good Biff get your car done this summer I'm hopping.

I still think snow is beautiful makes everything bright ! I get living with it for extended time might get old but …. When you live in a rain forest it gets pretty dark and depressing so bright white sunny days are good for my brain ,.

I still think snow is beautiful makes everything bright ! I get living with it for extended time might get old but …. When you live in a rain forest it gets pretty dark and depressing so bright white sunny days are good for my brain ,.
You'll learn to hate it don't worry Biff

Last edited:
-
Back