Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We have had blizzard conditions for 3 days now and today is the worse with the now hard snow coming down. 2 of my grand girls 2 days ago rolled there car in a drift they couldn't see and lucky they are fine. I have 3 grand kids and 2 of my kids stuck in this blizzard today and I am stressed to the max right now.
Sorry to complain just need to let off some steam.
Complain ahead Fred, we're all here for you. Been a rough time for you lately. Better times ahead they say.

Morning fellas and Happy Friday again. Seems just a week ago that I said the same thing.
Looks like we'll be warming up next week. Wed 10 and Thur. 16 so things are looking up but you can bet your arse Mother Nature will have another kick at the can.
In the mean time here's some gorgeous Mopars with Dennis Gage.

Speaking of 2’ bet ya can’t guess what happening now. Your right more 4 letter s word. Hope we’re not in fore a march of 66 agin
Remember the days after the march 66 storm. Climbed the snow bank in back yard and was tobogganing off the roof of the old man’s house. Remember him crawling out a bedroom window to shovel the door out because he couldn’t push open either door. Most snow I’ve ever seen.

Remember the days after the march 66 storm. Climbed the snow bank in back yard and was tobogganing off the roof of the old man’s house. Remember him crawling out a bedroom window to shovel the door out because he couldn’t push open either door. Most snow I’ve ever seen.
Now that is a snowstorm!!!! A guy from Newfoundland told me many a time he would have to climb out the second floor window and dig the doors out. Just can't imagine that amount of snow and don't want to experience it either.

Morning fellas and Happy Friday again. Seems just a week ago that I said the same thing.
Looks like we'll be warming up next week. Wed 10 and Thur. 16 so things are looking up but you can bet your arse Mother Nature will have another kick at the can.
In the mean time here's some gorgeous Mopars with Dennis Gage.

Old man’s neighbour 6 doors down, raced an original 63 Plymouth 426 max wedge in the super stock class. Remember going to keystone dragways with mom and dad, mom was a shutter bug. I have thousands of slides of hers. I’ll have to set up projector and go through them. There’ll been at least 5, 10 rolls of film of keystone dragways for sure. Big job going to take a lot of arm chair time and beers but I think I can handle it.

Old man’s neighbour 6 doors down, raced an original 63 Plymouth 426 max wedge in the super stock class. Remember going to keystone dragways with mom and dad, mom was a shutter bug. I have thousands of slides of hers. I’ll have to set up projector and go through them. There’ll been at least 5, 10 rolls of film of keystone dragways for sure. Big job going to take a lot of arm chair time and beers but I think I can handle it.
We had a lot of slides from my wife's dad. He was also a shutterbug. We bought a device on Amazon that scans the pictures and puts it right onto the computer. Works quite well

It's called a 35mm Scanner 90 bucks
Thats awesome

Last Christmas, after her mom died, we found a journal she had kept

I scanned each page and a few empty ones
Them i scanned a bunch of old pictures to go with the story and had a company print it in a book

The wife couldnt have been more pleased with the way it came out

I was a little young to remember March '66, but I have heard lots of stories and seen plenty of pictures of it. I do remember the ones from around '78 or so, and '86 and March '97, which brought us the flood a few weeks after, when East Grand Forks N.D. was wiped out. My house backed onto the Seine River in St. Vital, at the peak of the flooding I was able to paddle my canoe over my fence and across the Niakwa and Windsor Park golf courses. We were put on 24 hour evacuation notice for a period of 3 or 4 days, but my house was never really threatened.

Morning guys happy Friday, no snow yippie ! And so far rain not so bad , you all stay safe and enjoy the day at hand .

I got a couple inches overnight. I'd be willing to share some with anyone that wants it.
Got about 4” last night. Got about 26,28” in bush so if you’re running low I got way more than I can use. Free on site, will load also no charge, no appointments necessary, first come first served.

I'm keeping all my snow so if you guys want to add to my existing pile go ahead. Might be worth something someday. LOL

275285073_1414528809060292_6991102247735529549_n.jpg

Antique snow bet a guy could make a buck on that
I was thinking about that. Then it occurred to me that the darts spare has 48 year old air in it. It has never been used. Never checked this year yet but was hard last year, bounce a hammer off it.

-
Back