Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning men calling for snow on Saturday if that makes you all feel better:)

Maybe this will make y'all feel better
Snapped this morning.

20220308_093934.jpg

Damn sorry buddy, no new snow here but we do have a small blizzard icing up the roads real good.
All good. The snow was gone in a lot of places. We need the moisture for sure. At least all that nasty ice went away. My wife turned around going to work this morning because of the blowing snow and visibility. It doesn’t take much to deter her from going to work. Lol

All good. The snow was gone in a lot of places. We need the moisture for sure. At least all that nasty ice went away. My wife turned around going to work this morning because of the blowing snow and visibility. It doesn’t take much to deter her from going to work. Lol
Glad she's safe.

Funny thing is she made it through the worst part (open fields) and turned around and drove right back through it. Should have just kept going in my book. But she’s safe and that’s the main thing.
Doing anything on that Corvette lately?

Yes. I just put the battery charger on it. Lol. Haven't done squat to it. Lots of gravy. Got $7500 worth of work scheduled out for the rest of this month.
Yea best do the gravy first and then the Corvette. I don't know about you but never could make a living restoring someones car.

Yea best do the gravy first and then the Corvette. I don't know about you but never could make a living restoring someones car.
Agreed. Been turning them down these days. This vette is the last one. He’s a friend and I really want to help him.

Agreed. Been turning them down these days. This vette is the last one. He’s a friend and I really want to help him.
Would like to see you spend time on yours and knowing you it will turn out good.
Kinda kicking you in the butt to get yours done.

Yea for sure still have 2 feet of the crap.
The last couple of days we lost a lot of snow. Sunday was 15C and sunny and quite windy and yesterday it rained most of the day. We did get less than an inch last evening. That has all disappeared today. 5 and sunny tomorrow so we'll lose some more no doubt.
Won't miss it one bit.

BTW guys. We were wondering what this was a few days back. Apparently it's a radio delete panel for a 49-50 Ford. Hope that helps
Don't know.jpeg

Correction. I was in a rush as supper was ready but it is a clock delete plate for a 49-50 Ford.
glad to know, that on drove me crazy Mark.
Good morning from the 35 degree morning on the hill in northeast Arkansas.

A treasure found in a box of goodies at a flea market, late 50es 60es hot rod stuff, wall hanger

20220305_171123.jpg

20220305_171132.jpg

20220305_171113.jpg

20220306_101203.jpg

glad to know, that on drove me crazy Mark.
Good morning from the 35 degree morning on the hill in northeast Arkansas.

A treasure found in a box of goodies at a flea market, late 50es 60es hot rod stuff, wall hanger

View attachment 1715884972

View attachment 1715884973

View attachment 1715884974

View attachment 1715884975
Morning Mike, -5 right now but heading to +5 and sunny today. Slowly warming up and sunny today.
That was a great find and like you say a wall hanger.
Have a wonderful day and stay well.

Morning to the rest of you guys as well and Happy Hump Day.
Physio again at ten this morning then Costco.
Hopefully will be nice enough to sit outside for a while.
My buddy just got his engine in his Dart back together yesterday. Had it running outside and he said he was so temped to go for a rip but a little too much salt on the road yet even after that rain storm we had on Monday. Our time is coming but just have to be patient.

-
Back