Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I remember years ago, my brother had a couple of sleds, a brand new Arctic Cat El Tigre 5000, and an old SnoJet Thunderjet. I don't remember what motor was in the Thunderjet, but it was stupid fast. The Arctic Cat was no slouch either. Almost got me to get into the sleds, but I had no place to keep one, and didn't want to go out and buy a truck just to haul it around. Motorcycles were my addiction in those days.
Thought about it checked books it is a Yamaha reed valve engine no oil injection really hi strung 2 stroke known for bent cranks and splined clutches. Where is it?

Thought about it checked books it is a Yamaha reed valve engine no oil injection really hi strung 2 stroke known for bent cranks and splined clutches. Where is it?
No idea, that was probably 40 years ago or more, I doubt that he knows where it is now either.

Morning guys and Happy Monday. The start of a new week so hope it's a good one.
Almost got scammed last night. This is what I wrote to Murray this morning so just passing it on.

BTW, my wife was on Facebook last night and we almost got scammed. She got all these messages from Microsoft saying we have been hacked.

It wouldn’t let you do anything on the computer and had a 1-800 number to call.

I did call it and talked to the guy and at first he sounded legit but then I could hear a TV in the background and then I heard a train in the background blowing its horn “RED FLAG”

Then he told me that our computer had to be looked at and he could do it from the office for 275 bucks or take it to a Microsoft repair centre for 350 bucks but would take 3-4 days to get it fixed. “RED FLAG”. Microsoft doesn’t have repair centers to my knowledge. I told this guy we’d get back to him tomorrow. He was very convincing though saying we’ll have to change all our passwords etc.

Have to be so careful these days.

The other day I posted that a house just down the street from me went on the market for 1.2. I was finally able to show you the picture.
IMG_1506.jpg

Morning men rain and 8deg c , real estate has gone stupid here , 1.acre lot with a 1991 trailer 700.000 is actually worth 300 in all fairness just the way the government wants it everyone to own nothing and be happy.

Does anyone watch Uncle Tony any more? I hear his channel really went downhill as in he never sees anything through to completion or at any level of success...

Wasn't topo bad today. I took the 300 out and got it washed then managed to put a coat of wax on it. It was a bit cold to wax but it looks decent again. It was pretty dingy believe me

Hovering around 0 tonight. Tomorrow supposed to be +4 Tomorrow afternoon the Massey will come out and the drive way will be put into spring mode. Was in town today and saw water running down the street ITS HAPPENING. Lots to do. Should be driving the dart on my bday in April

Well guys I have to shut down my internet in the morning so to make a long story short My youngest son is staying with me after bailing him out of jail. Court says no internet so I got my son and that's what matters most to me. Will miss talking to you all and hope the best for everyone.

Hovering around 0 tonight. l

yesterday i had to get up early to plow a few parking lots, today it is 55 and i had the first bonfire of the season

20220314_195038-jpg.jpg

Well guys I have to shut down my internet in the morning so to make a long story short My youngest son is staying with me after bailing him out of jail. Court says no internet so I got my son and that's what matters most to me. Will miss talking to you all and hope the best for everyone.

all the best
do you know how long you will be off line for?

hope he learned his lesson

yesterday i had to get up early to plow a few parking lots, today it is 55 and i had the first bonfire of the season

View attachment 1715888520

all the best
do you know how long you will be off line for?

hope he learned his lesson
About 6 months and yes he learned his lesson. He's a good kid just made a few wrong decisions.

-
Back