Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Saturday.
Looks like another cold and rainy day. This weather sucks and back into the minuses at night for a couple of days.
We need Fred to do a sun dance. I'll tell him when I talk to him. He's doing fine BTW

Morning men,Mark I think you sent the rain our way happy Saturday
35238D7C-7B86-4B51-B6C7-F3B15B78ED46.jpeg

Do you call him up?
I talked to him FB Messenger. He's had the AA truck running and debated whether to take the Scamp on the stands but has decided to leave it for a little while yet. Probably too tempting.
If anyone wants some messages past on to him going through me if you want.

Miserable bloody rain most of the day. Wife and I went out for some shopping then stopped and had lunch. The sun did actually poke it's head out this afternoon for then I blinked and missed it

Morning guys and happy Sunday. We had a smidge of snow overnight but another cold and rainy day AGAIN!!!
Lost Taylor Hawkins a couple of days ago (drummer for the Foo Fighters)
Another family torn apart from drugs. So no husband or father because of drugs. When will people learn? There's been so many musicians we've lost because of drugs and alcohol.
And that goes for the average Joe as well. People use these extremely dangerous drugs and overdose knowing that it may or will kill you but they still go ahead anyway. The question is why do we bring them back just so they can do it again? Sorry for being crass but it happens everyday over and over again.

NTaApGU.gif

Morning guys. Was nice and warm here water flowing, but ole man winter won’t let go yet. -17C here this morning. Good thing because if it kept up like that WPG would be flooded again. I see on the weather report Mark is in for some nice weather, snicker, snicker Just going to miss me, still a good foot of snow in bush, roads are dried up need a good rain to kill the rest of the snow and wash roads. Think I heard the dart waking up from hibernation yesterday not sure will find out today

Morning guys. Was nice and warm here water flowing, but ole man winter won’t let go yet. -17C here this morning. Good thing because if it kept up like that WPG would be flooded again. I see on the weather report Mark is in for some nice weather, snicker, snicker Just going to miss me, still a good foot of snow in bush, roads are dried up need a good rain to kill the rest of the snow and wash roads. Think I heard the dart waking up from hibernation yesterday not sure will find out today
Yeah we have a lot of rain coming looks like and we'll need it. We had a skiff of snow on the ground this morning. I went out at 10 and there is salt all over the place. Idiots must work at McD's in the French Fry area in their spare time. ASSHOLES!!!!!

Been sunny all day and a nasty cold wind. I put the recycling out and before I got back to the house the wind blew it over. So turned it sideways this time and no problem.
Last week the winds were so strong we had blue boxes sliding down the road. Luckily they were empty

Last night there was a basketball game on in Toronto with the Raptors and ? (no idea)
During the game one of the speakers in the roof literally caught on fire. The game was stopped and the ticket holders were asked to leave. Once the fire was out they continued the game without the audience this time. They will get a refund.

Got to 67*f today, sunny and very light wind. Got the Ventura out and did an oil change and tire swap on the daily driver. Took the Ventura for a short drive, thing runs and drives like a new car 40k original miles.
Mounted a pair of tires on the new wheels I bought for the Dart, but too tired to put them on the car today.

For the first time in a month, I didn't get called to work somewhere. Felt nice. Spent the day stuffing Easter eggs and watching the Nascar race. Sitting in the 40's right now with clear skies.

For the first time in a month, I didn't get called to work somewhere. Felt nice. Spent the day stuffing Easter eggs and watching the Nascar race. Sitting in the 40's right now with clear skies.
We always had a golden egg. Put a Jackson in it. Family is not as close these days. Used to be real fun.

-
Back