Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning men ,had yesterday off went on a working tour had to go to a remote abandon logging camp to get a couple vehicles started so they can get loaded on a barge to eliminate environmental impact went well ,
20220330_132303.jpg

I've tryed yelling, I've tryed holding his hand ,I just give up hes a messy little pig and not going to change .so the highest pay guy in the shop just cleans up ! Easer that way .

I'm not saying it's your fault but that's the problem, these little ***** do some whining when told they are f'ing up and then a grownup has to fix it and the immature brat just goes' on with his day.

Had a bit of rain this morning then the sky cleared and was beautiful. My neighbour was out raking his yard in a T shirt, that's how nice it was. I'm still hurting bad so didn't venture outside.
Now the wind has picked up again.

I'm not saying it's your fault but that's the problem, these little ***** do some whining when told they are f'ing up and then a grownup has to fix it and the immature brat just goes' on with his day.
Sounds like my life these days. Got a millennial at work now, he thinks he knows everything and the rest of us are just idiots.

-
Back