Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We always had a golden egg. Put a Jackson in it. Family is not as close these days. Used to be real fun.
Easter is/was always the first camping trip of the year with the Easter egg hunt in the camper ,good times !

Got to 67*f today, sunny and very light wind. Got the Ventura out and did an oil change and tire swap on the daily driver. Took the Ventura for a short drive, thing runs and drives like a new car 40k original miles.
Mounted a pair of tires on the new wheels I bought for the Dart, but too tired to put them on the car today.
But a good tired

Morning guys and Happy Monday. This time tomorrow I hope to be in recovery and waiting to go home.
-11 right now. Sure was a short Summer lol. Thurs will be 16 and of course raining but that will once again get rid of the salt those idiots spread around Sunday.
Guess I should have watched the Oscars last night or was it fight night lol
There is a picture on Facebook with Wil Smith hitting Chris Rock and I captioned "I'll knock that stache right off your face". Once again I'm in FB Jail for 24 hrs this time. People have posted worse stuff than that and not in jail. Go Figure!!!

Hi guys... had one hell of a day. I've having surgery tomorrow and was told I would need a covid test on Sunday. Saturday I was phoning around trying to make an appointment for the test and finally found one. Been waiting for my results all day and I phoned the surgeon 3 times and kept getting mailbox and also called the pre-op at the hospital 3 times to try and get answers. Finally my surgeons secretary picked up the phone on the fourth call and she said and I quote" oh you don't need that test anymore, they stopped that on March 21st". I was fuming but trying to be nice on the phone LOL
At least it's all set and I'll be there at 6am and hope to be home by noon or 1pm.

Hi guys just checking in using my cell phone. Really sucks trying to type with fat fingers and small screen.
Doing pretty good here but still waiting for warm weather and all the snow to melt.

Mowed the grass after work today, rained cats and dogs yesterday but sunny and tee shirt today! So went to torque the cyl heads on the Kia yup aluminum block known for poor threads and it did not disappoint so ordered a heli coil kit so to speak .wish me luck.

Oshawa is 30 miles east of Toronto.
Who are those guys. I have no idea
Ron Fellows and Richard Spenard, Google them
Mowed the grass after work today, rained cats and dogs yesterday but sunny and tee shirt today! So went to torque the cyl heads on the Kia yup aluminum block known for poor threads and it did not disappoint so ordered a heli coil kit so to speak .wish me luck.
Kiss my backside, 20* F here, -10 for you metrics, wind is howling

Maybe you can explain this to me, I have been watching two heavy duty towing documentaries, the one in BC is in Imperial units, the one in Ontario, they speak both Imp and Metric

Maybe you can explain this to me, I have been watching two heavy duty towing documentaries, the one in BC is in Imperial units, the one in Ontario, they speak both Imp and Metric
Morning, it’s I think to do with age in like 1977 or so Canada went to the metric system so old guys use imperial and if you were in skool after 1977 you learned metric ?

Had 2 days of 65*+, woke up this morning to 28* and a light covering of snow. Did see a high of 48* today, should be back into the 50s tomorrow. Wife raked the front lawn on Sunday while I changed the oil and took the winter tires off the daily driver. Snow has been gone for a couple of weeks now.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Looks like a mixed bag of rain/snow/freezing rain and only 2 degrees. 16 tomorrow and more rain so that will get rid of the salt hopefully once again.
Little painful today.

As the weatherman promised it was a real shitshow. Going to be 14-16 tomorrow and some sun thrown in but very windy.
I won't be going anywhere anyway

It has been really windy here all night. 50mph at times

no kidding, its been raining since yesterday noon (just stopped a little bit ago)
of course we lost power around 3 for a few minutes

then again at who knows what times, but it came back on at 6.41
which i thought was funny because my alarm is set for 6.40

-
Back