Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yikes what was it they did again ?
Repaired my Inquinal hernia. It's where the bowl breaks through the stomach wall. It's from years of lifting heavy stuff. I lifted an 18' warehouse shelving upright by myself and that's when I felt the first pull then it's just got bigger and bigger. My own fault for not waiting for help.

Morning guys and happy Tuesday. This time two weeks ago I was in the lineup for surgery. Lot of water gone under the bridge since.

Been a gorgeous day today. Had the pipes roaring and had a great drive. Stopped and got gas for the first time this year. Out three times and dicking around cost me 40 bucks.
Looks like Murray will be getting some snow tonight and in some areas it could be 80cm they are saying. I'm saying better him than me.
Supposed to be even warmer tomorrow, I'll take it.

My son just got this hatchet. It's home made by a guy he knows. Got it for 50 bucks normally sells for 200 bucks.
277902809_495368302369990_432490867584921138_n.jpg
277909264_498984931954287_4537738173308631551_n.jpg

So Mark you aren't getting snow ? 80cm wtf .that's nuts

Fred is getting hammered with snow. Blizzard conditions and 3 feet of snow on the northern MT ND boarder.
Wow, i feel bad for him

Im done with snow, i removed the plow from the truck a few weeks ago, and put the summer tires on my wifes winterbeater today

20220412_202228.jpg

Wow, i feel bad for him

Im done with snow, i removed the plow from the truck a few weeks ago, and put the summer tires on my wifes winterbeater today

View attachment 1715906418
I did that just before my surgery because I knew I wouldn't be able to lift much and right now I just don't have my stamina. I got tired just checking the 8 wheels on our cars and filling them.

Hi hum another day another mass shooting
It's getting ridiculous anymore. What is wrong with people? They looking for their 15 minutes of fame or what. We had two young guys shot execution style in Toronto a few days ago. They got the perp and he had all kinds of guns and rifles and ammo and he had all the permits but a nutbar.

Spring has sprung for real here. Not expecting any more snow, but we have been fooled before in April around here. Power washed the inside of the barn yesterday, getting the floors cleaned out today and tomorrow. Then it's on to the corral surfaces and pens. All the built up discarded hay and manure. Be set for the summer then and I can get busy cleaning up the yards, and fixing fences, pulling brush and mowing grass. Somewhere in there i'll paint the Express..lol. Plus finish assembling the 440....

Brute Force..jpg

IMG_20220413_134905553_HDR.jpg
hi all miss talking to ya. After 24 hours of this blizzard this is the 5 foot drift in my back yard.
Had my son climb over it to get the 3 feet of snow away from the front door. Looks like we're gonna get more tonight and higher winds but doing just fine just tired of winter.
Take care guys talk to you later.

View attachment 1715906953hi all miss talking to ya. After 24 hours of this blizzard this is the 5 foot drift in my back yard.
Had my son climb over it to get the 3 feet of snow away from the front door. Looks like we're gonna get more tonight and higher winds but doing just fine just tired of winter.
And Happy Spring to you Fred. Thanks for dropping in and keep safe.

Been a weird day really. Overcast this morning and rained like cats and dogs. Around lunchtime the sun came out and hit 17. Was a nice day for a walk. Going a little further each day but I do get tired.
Had a short snooze on the deck

View attachment 1715906953hi all miss talking to ya. After 24 hours of this blizzard this is the 5 foot drift in my back yard.
Good to hear from you Fred, that sure is some shitty weather.
Went from 68*f last week to light snow and 18* over the last weekend, still getting the edge of that Colorado low that's kicking the crap out of the prairies. Got about an inch of snow on the ground now, but should be nearing 60* by early next week.

Good to hear from you Fred, that sure is some shitty weather.
Went from 68*f last week to light snow and 18* over the last weekend, still getting the edge of that Colorado low that's kicking the crap out of the prairies. Got about an inch of snow on the ground now, but should be nearing 60* by early next week.
Just missed me. Lots of wind and cold though.

Well you poor buggers it’s cold here to but not 5 foot drifts of snow cold that’s just down right nasty ! If I digress I will post a picture that I’m not supposed to post but it may melt some snow :lol:

-
Back