Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
A18B7BC7-C41D-4A3E-B004-0D9C54EB539D.jpeg

Was cold and miserable this morning but the sun did finally come out but a strong cold wind as well.
My wife and I did sit outside for about an hour after I came home from the walk.

Had a walk this morning and after lunch took the Cuda out and started to get windy. It's just crazy out here so probably in for some heavy rain but who knows.

No kidding

I shingled a roof on my wood pile today and dang near got blown off

(It's amazing how much work I can get done when the kids leave me alone)

Well I must not be too busy. Last weekend I spent putting a timing chain and tensioner in the 2200 GMC Sonoma I bought for a family member. This weekend I am doing teardown for bent valves she has from spitting the chain.

Sitting out here ona lake fishing, wind blowing 15 mph and mid 60's. Kinda cold to be fishing.

Morning guys and Happy Saturday and happy pass out day.
Got really windy and rain as well last night. 7 and rain most of the day looks like.
Some places lost power because of the wind. probably brought some trees down.
Talked to Fred last night and he said one of his neighbours came over with a plow and helped dig him out.

Morning guys and Happy Saturday and happy pass out day.
Got really windy and rain as well last night. 7 and rain most of the day looks like.
Some places lost power because of the wind. probably brought some trees down.
Talked to Fred last night and he said one of his neighbours came over with a plow and helped dig him out.
Nice to hear he has a good neighbor.

Been a sunny day but never got past 9 degrees but had that cold wind again.
Got the snow blower and lawnmower out and serviced the blower.
Cleaned out the garage and put the blower away. My wife had to help me because I still can't lift heavy stuff yet.
Vacuumed out the 300 and changed the summer mats over.
So that was good to get done.
Couldn't believe it, 2 hrs later and we have little tiny flakes coming done. Can't win but won't amount to much.

Didn't you say you replaced the tensioner? If so I think you could go after the manufacturer for cost of repairs? All they can say is no.
Sorry for the confusion I put the tensioner and chain in last weekend that the guy gave me when I got the truck. It was not running when I got it.

Well fellas today was a beautiful sunny warm day here on the island, cut the grass etc, wife made a beautiful steak dinner ,asparagus and cheesy baked potato with bacon. What a day !

Caught a bullhead and a bluegill yesterday. 4 hrs at the lake. About ready to hide eggs tomorrow.

-
Back