Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1621D1A8-0810-47B6-9700-FBB6C29076FD.jpeg

Morning guys and Happy Sunday. Hope everyone is having a great time with family and friends.
Just be my wife and I today. My son is just getting over Covid (mild case) and so my daughter decided to stay home as well. So my wife is going to roast a chicken with stuffing etc. Turning off turkey for some reason.

is turkey a traditional easter dish over there?

i never was a fan of it, seems to me there is a reason we dont eat it all year round

Cold, wet, and dreary here today. Had to hide eggs inside. The rain didn't dampen spirits, everyone had a great time

Morning guys and Happy Monday. Some people have to work today except for gov workers etc of course.
Hope everyone had a lovely Easter with family and friends.
Have a great day.

is turkey a traditional easter dish over there?

i never was a fan of it, seems to me there is a reason we dont eat it all year round
We always had ham, then my sister had a cow about how pigs were treated, so now it’s turkey three times a year

Been nice and sunny but a strong cold wind all day. Just not nice. Surely it will warm up soon.
Took at the tape off my wound today. Can't see any stitches or staples so thinking they glued me together. He did a real nice job on it though. Still being careful what I lift though, don't want to push my luck.

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
All hell broke loose yesterday. Just before supper the snow was just pounding down. A lot of people including myself have already taken off the snows some of these idiots who don't slow down at the best of times created all kinds of accidents.
Sunwing airlines had a computer meltdown at Toronto airport and maybe company wide so there were a ton of people waiting anywhere up to 36 hrs to get their flight out to a sunny destination. What a **** show that was.
Another cold dreary day ahead.
Have a great day guys

Sunny and cool this morning. Need a jacket for sure. Everyone has something for me to do today. Scammers have been mostly quiet today, so far.

Need to find a new source for my funnies.

Finally figured out what was wrong with my password. Morning guys had the dart out for a ride a week ago. Then it snowed a foot got real sloppy for two days in the partly sunny skis then it snowed another 4”. Still got LOTS of snow on the ground. I almost think summer is canceled this year. Has anyone heard?

I would have usually started working the ground by now but to wet for that. Planting usually begins between Easter and the end of April but not this year.

what is going on with that?
we got standing water in the church parking lot, i mean, it looks like a main broke, but its just ground water...i think

it hasnt rained here in days, but both my sump pumps been running non stop for weeks, just traying to keep the ground water level down

what is going on with that?
we got standing water in the church parking lot, i mean, it looks like a main broke, but its just ground water...i think

it hasnt rained here in days, but both my sump pumps been running non stop for weeks, just traying to keep the ground water level down
Because we have had so much rain in the last year the water table is very high. To help understand that if you were to dig a hole normally you would have to dig down several feet before it had water fill it now it would only be inches deep.

-
Back