Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We got up to 75 yesterday and I was able to cut about 1/2 the grass that didnt have standing water.

it was a beautiful day out last nite

as i was out i passed by this house that had enough standing water in the front yard one of the kids was actually paddling a canoe in it

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
It was gorgeous yesterday and didn't come in till after 5. Did find the time to go for a drive but got a lot of things done. Looks like I'll be cutting grass starting this week.
Came in and made omelets for my wife and I for supper.
Have a great day everyone

Wife and I went out shopping today. It was really mild and sunny and did rain later today.
As we came out of the Wally Parking lot there is another plaza across the road with a Burger joint, pot shop etc. Right out front of the burger place there was a Brink's truck and it was surrounded by a number of cop cars with lights flashing. The cops had two guys sitting on the sidewalk.
Guess they be getting free meals at taxpayer expense for a few years. IDIOTS!!!

Sunday was crouching on 20 degrees and today was 18 and guess what, we might get some snow near the end of the week. WTF is going on? I'll strangle that furry little bastard.

I just checked the calendar and yup Happy Tuesday. When you're retired you sometimes forget what day it is. I'm just happy to wake up alive lol

Morning and Happy Hump Day.
Only going to be 5C today.
The big car show is on this weekend in Toronto. First time in a couple of years because of covid.
Don't think I'll be going though. I get tired from the walking and no place to sit down and I'm sure it'll be packed. Next year hopefully.

Morning and Happy Hump Day.
Only going to be 5C today.
The big car show is on this weekend in Toronto. First time in a couple of years because of covid.
Don't think I'll be going though. I get tired from the walking and no place to sit down and I'm sure it'll be packed. Next year hopefully.
Bolt Electric Bike Get yourself something like this. A place to sit and fun too.

It's been freezing cold today and really windy.
Only went to the surgeon today to get checked out and he was really happy so almost back to normal Still don't have a lot of stamina yet but I'll be doing more walking.
Only 4 degrees right now.

upload_2022-4-28_1-11-1.jpeg

-
Back