Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning and Happy Hump Day guys.
Another beautiful day thankfully. It'll give the hydro guys time to repair all the broken poles and get people back on line. It'll also give people time to repair the tornado damage from Saturday night. It was an F2 but did major damage for a long distance from Ontario right through to New Brunswick. We lost 12 people here in Ontario.
Have a great day.

Storm update. They just said there are still 150,000 people without hydro just in Ontario alone. They have brought hydro crews in from Quebec and from the U.S. (Thanks guys for your help)

One cool Marlin
283831866_3246364182317683_4350581629362563372_n.jpg

Been a beautiful day and even better if that dam wind would die down.
I helped my buddy get his two cars out of his garage. It's a car and a half size garage and we get both cars in and then his snowblower down the centre. So we snug the cars right close to each wall or we wouldn't have enough room. He only has his 65 GTO in the garage for the summer.

Been a beautiful day and even better if that dam wind would die down.
I helped my buddy get his two cars out of his garage. It's a car and a half size garage and we get both cars in and then his snowblower down the centre. So we snug the cars right close to each wall or we wouldn't have enough room. He only has his 65 GTO in the garage for the summer.
Didn't yoy post pics of that a while ago?

First day at my new job , went well . Honey moon stage sure seems chill touch wood :thumbsup:

We did a 7 12s summer many years ago at the quarry. The OT was being financed by Pacific Gas & Electric. Seems they had a little breakwater to rebuild at a nuke plant and needed the large rock for such. The previous winter storms had reduced the previous breakwater to a breeding ground for the local abalone population :lol:. We had 2 days off that summer July 4th and Labor Day. Their accountants drew the line at paying the triple time for the holidays :rofl:

Morning guys. And so the weekend has started. Some rain right now but will be lovely later.
All these car jackings were getting now and now they are stealing classic and muscle cars.
I have security cameras up, a dead bolt with a tapered edge on the side door and steel bars up at the window. I done my best to protect my property but if they want it bad enough this won't stop them.
Had a guy just north of here had his 68 Camaro stolen out of his garage. He'd worked on it for 20 years a little bit at a time and finally got it on the road and now it's gone. Bastards!!
What's up with this new generation!!! You used to be able to leave your keys in the car left in your driveway and the house unlocked. Times sure have changed and not for the good. Pitiful!!!

-
Back