Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. And so the weekend has started. Some rain right now but will be lovely later.
All these car jackings were getting now and now they are stealing classic and muscle cars.
I have security cameras up, a dead bolt with a tapered edge on the side door and steel bars up at the window. I done my best to protect my property but if they want it bad enough this won't stop them.
Had a guy just north of here had his 68 Camaro stolen out of his garage. He'd worked on it for 20 years a little bit at a time and finally got it on the road and now it's gone. Bastards!!
What's up with this new generation!!! You used to be able to leave your keys in the car left in your driveway and the house unlocked. Times sure have changed and not for the good. Pitiful!!!
The same is happening here with old car theft. I guess there is a benefit to having old cars I can only yard drive because they are not able to drive and stop on the road.

Good morning got woken up by the pager ,car upside down 20 feet down an embankment, got there no buddy in or around the car must have been an exciting ride before the sudden stop at the bottom ! You all have an awesome safe Saturday and keep the shinny side up :thumbsup:

upload_2022-5-29_2-43-10.jpeg

Morning guys. Looks like a lovely day ahead.
We had some old friends here yesterday from where we used to live. They are a great couple and lot of fun. I was his best man 38 yrs ago.
Haven't laughed like that in a long time. This guy is an absolute riot and he's got this infectious laugh.
Should do this more often for sure.
Have a great day.

Hi guys I'm still alive and doing well and hope you're all having a good summer.
Finally warmed up around here and first car show next weekend.

IMG_20220526_134018540_HDR.jpg
took the old truck to the lake and seems to be running fine, amazing how well it runs for it's age much better than me. Lol

Did anyone drain all the water away yet? Sure was a lot of flooded fields when I passed through there on the 18th.
Still wet here Randy but hope to dry out soon.
You get someplace close to my place next trip down here you let me know. Would be great to meet up and buy you dinner.

Still wet here Randy but hope to dry out soon.
You get someplace close to my place next trip down here you let me know. Would be great to meet up and buy you dinner.
That sounds good Fred, schedule is pretty tight though, but would like that.
I'm in Nashville now, heading for home tomorrow, then taking a week off, after that, don't know.

Day off today, went to Bowling Green Ky and the Corvette Museum.
20220529_123104.jpg
20220529_123126.jpg

The 1,500,000th Corvette, and one of the cars that fell into the sinkhole, it was deemed too badly damaged to repair.
20220529_123643.jpg

The "Blue Devil", also fell into the sinkhole, but suffered very minor damage.

Morning guys and welcome to a new week. The heat is coming in today and will feel like 36 with the humidex (97F)
Had some great car shows around here lately. A lot of new cars that have been built over the winter.
Our sport is alive and well.
Have a great day

Good morning men ,8 c light rain will get up to 20 sometime this week but 30 to 70% chance of rain all week , looking forward to a new week at the new job , it’s odd going from a job where it was push,push,push to where I have to push my self not that it’s a bad thing by any stretch you all have a safe day and watch out for monkeys :)

-
Back