Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Aerokroil best stuff I’ve ever used, a little expensive but put good heat to the seized bolt in question then hit it with aerokroil done deal. No grinding no drilling and most importantly no swearing
No fun if you can't swear at it lol

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Worked most of the day installing a two piece shower door. Geez those glass panels are heavy and of course the instructions aren't worth a dam either.
Too tired and hurting after all that so didn't go to the car show last night.
Have as great week.

Morning men happy Monday.been raining off and on for feels like weeks usually 5,10 cm per day and today is no different .you all stay safe out there cheers

upload_2022-6-6_23-4-45.gif

Bet we got 3 inches of rain the last 2 days. We needed it. Should fight off fire season for a few weeks.

Opposite for us in southern Manitoba. We’ve been getting at least 1 1/2 to 2 inch every week for 3,4 weeks. Forecast doesn’t like good either. Farmers having hard time planting to wet to work the fields. To much water need some sunshine

Morning guys...Rain here all day and looks like rain on Saturday for our party as well. Hopefully things change or will be awful crowded in the basement.
Have a great day.

Morning guys...Rain here all day and looks like rain on Saturday for our party as well. Hopefully things change or will be awful crowded in the basement.
Have a great day.
Take it to the garage. Had many party’s in the father in-laws 3 car garage including our after wedding rent chairs, tables it’s an atmosphere that makes people comfortable. No worries about shoes, spilling a drink, smoking and such. Always works here. A few sheets to cover up the ugly’s and good to go

Well it’s supposed to get up to 20 today full sun but the fog has to burn off first . Calling for rain tomorrow though got the lawn mowed got gas and paid 243.9 cents a litre Like 11$$ a gallon and it’s only 89 octane insane and supposed to go up more :BangHead:

Opposite for us in southern Manitoba. We’ve been getting at least 1 1/2 to 2 inch every week for 3,4 weeks. Forecast doesn’t like good either. Farmers having hard time planting to wet to work the fields. To much water need some sunshine
Hey I brought some sunshine along with me. People are telling me that the last couple days are the first time they've seen the sun in weeks!

You're welcome!
:lol:

Take it to the garage. Had many party’s in the father in-laws 3 car garage including our after wedding rent chairs, tables it’s an atmosphere that makes people comfortable. No worries about shoes, spilling a drink, smoking and such. Always works here. A few sheets to cover up the ugly’s and good to go
And I park my car where? Too many touchy feely fingers around and that would drive me nuttier that I already am lol

Well it’s supposed to get up to 20 today full sun but the fog has to burn off first . Calling for rain tomorrow though got the lawn mowed got gas and paid 243.9 cents a litre Like 11$$ a gallon and it’s only 89 octane insane and supposed to go up more :BangHead:
BTW Biff...always run premium in your mower or tractor or anything like that. They work a lot nicer.

They're saying 2.25 a liter by next week.

Hi guys,
Been raining practically all day and hard at times. Sun is trying it's damdest to come out. Wednesday is all sun woo hoo.

BTW Biff...always run premium in your mower or tractor or anything like that. They work a lot nicer.

I too run premium in my chain saws. Run midgrade in my mowers. And add a half an ounce of the blue stuff per 3 gallons of gas [like marine stable]. In CT, the stickers on the gas pumps say ''contains 10% ethanol'' on all the grades. The lawnmower shop said the ethanol evaporates first, lowering the octane rating.

Morning fellas and Happy Hump Day.
Lovely day ahead and finally no rain and Saturday is looking promising so far.
Have a great day

-
Back