Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2022-6-9_4-48-6.gif

Today they say sun and 25C today then back into the **** for 4 days, rain, high winds and such, always on the weekends. Everything nice and green and growing, wrong colour for grass I like brown grass better.

Today they say sun and 25C today then back into the **** for 4 days, rain, high winds and such, always on the weekends. Everything nice and green and growing, wrong colour for grass I like brown grass better.

i like to let my grass grow tall enough to reseed itself

Morning men , 10deg C. Light rain calling for 10/30mm :eek: you all stay safe out there watch out for monkeys …..

Morning men , 10deg C. Light rain calling for 10/30mm :eek: you all stay safe out there watch out for monkeys …..
At least with this rain you're getting there won't be so many fires this year. Last year was awful and so many people died.

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
Our 50th anniversary today and will be a beautiful day as well.
Tomorrow is our party in our backyard with a slight chance of rain. Where's Fred when we need him lol
Have a great weekend, I know we sure will.

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
Our 50th anniversary today and will be a beautiful day as well.
Tomorrow is our party in our backyard with a slight chance of rain. Where's Fred when we need him lol
Have a great weekend, I know we sure will.
Happy 50th to your wife and yourself!!
It isn’t going to rain trust me, it would never do that on an occasion as rare as this. We will be raising a glass for you guy’s this evening. “SLAINTE”!!!!!

Good morning, congratulations Mark that’s one hell of an accomplishment! How has she put up with you this long :poke: cheers !

Well everything is finally done for tomorrow. I even contacted Fred and he's going to do a sun dance.
He's doing fine BTW.
Someone gave him a 74-75 Dart slanty and says it runs good but it's ugly lol.
4dr as well. I suggested chopping the roof and slam it on the ground. He said he's been thinking about that. Great minds think alike!!!
He's heading to Washington as his Father-in-law is on his last legs but I believe he has Alzheimer's so a blessing I would think.
I don't know if you have assisted dying there or not. We do and it's a blessing for those in severe pain or surviving on a machine. Not trying to start anything political or anything but if we have an animal that is suffering then we put them down in a humane action. Let's just leave it at that.
Have a great weekend

Last edited:
Well that was the first full week of work , it was awsome by the way , happy Friday bitches :lol:

-
Back