Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2022-6-13_9-8-36.gif

Nice relaxing day. Took down some decorations and swept up from the weekend.
Good enough. Off to the car show tonight.
Have a great evening

Morning guys. Another beautiful day ahead.
Car show was quite good and saw guys I hadn't seen since before Covid hit.
It sure did get cool though once the sun started to go down.
Have a wonderful day.
BTW Happy Flag Day to you guys south of the border.
Do you get the day off for that?

Have a wonderful day
Big thunderboomers here last night. They woke me up about 1 am sky was just lite right up good show. Not much rain out of it also a good thing. Be safe gents.

Have a wonderful day.
BTW Happy Flag Day to you guys south of the border.
Do you get the day off for that?
Nope no day off

Morning men it is also beautiful here well for 1/2 the day anyway it’s sunny and 7 deg supposed to warm up to 15 then rain , man it’s grass growing weather for sure ! And some donkey fertilized it .lol stay safe cheers.

Morning men it is also beautiful here well for 1/2 the day anyway it’s sunny and 7 deg supposed to warm up to 15 then rain , man it’s grass growing weather for sure ! And some donkey fertilized it .lol stay safe cheers.
I know the feeling Biff. I'm not fertilizing in the springtime ever again. The winter is just fine.

I will gladly trade you Northern fellas some South Carolina sun for some of your rain, the air is so thick here I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I open the door!

I will gladly trade you Northern fellas some South Carolina sun for some of your rain, the air is so thick here I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I open the door!
Aw, c'mon... As a Wisconsin refugee you know darn well we only have 2 kinds of weather here: Snow, and 90% humidity! Today is the latter- yesterday we had golf-ball size hail. :eek:

Wish I could take you up that Jeff. My tomato and pepper plants look like somebody blanched them.
Everybody will be complaining about the heat soon enough.

Well, you know- "Global Warming" and all... :rolleyes:
I think it just didn't bother us as much back then.
I don’t know how you can roll your eyes at global warming.
It’s a real deal in my book. I just don’t buy into the man made part and I also think it can go the other way real fast.

-
Back