Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2022-6-29_6-8-47.gif

Hi guys checking in and hope you all are well.
Been in Washington the last 3 weeks helping my mother in law out. Heading back home today and can't wait to get in my own home.
Talk at ya all later.

Hi guys checking in and hope you all are well.
Been in Washington the last 3 weeks helping my mother in law out. Heading back home today and can't wait to get in my own home.
Talk at ya all later.
I'm sure you were a huge help to your MIL after her losing her husband. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Had rain as expected this morning and then the sun came out. My neighbour is doing a huge project in his backyard. A 24x24 garage and a large addition onto the house and will be for shelter for company etc with a hot tub and a covered walkway to the garage..
Probably another 2 months before it's finished. I just helped him move a big shed he built 15 years ago at least. It got moved from the back of the house to the very back of the backyard. We rolled it on round logs and used a floor jack. Bit heavy but moved slick as ****.

Back in the house for tonight. Only 1 more vacation day left. I got a couple more fields sprayed today with herbicide. Worked on that El Camino again today. We are now at 1 front brake hose, front calipers, Front pads and cut rotors, both front brake lines, Both lines from the master down to the prop valve, both axle lines and wheel cylinders, and 1 rear backing plate. It blew the last remaining line from front to rear bleeding the fronts tonight so I quit for the night.

Worked late last night on getting brakes on the 1st El Camino to sell. Fingers are numb so probably taking today off. It started with replacing the right rear backing plate and rear cylinders. That spiraled out from there. Right now we are at master cylinder, both rear axle lines, rear cylinders, both lines from the master cylinder to the prop valve which made my fingers numb trying to start 1 damn fitting for 3 hours lol. I left the barn after midnight when the right front line popped.
That’s why I like my shop, fitting isn’t cooperating your getting mad and starting to swear. Just put the tools down, turn off the lights, lock the door. It will still be there tomorrow. You come in with a different frame of mind the thing goes together like nothing. Always amazed me.

Morning guys. You're almost there till the end of the week. For us Canucks we have Canada Day tomorrow and gas is supposed to drop somewhere around a dime a litre. Long way to go yet though.
For you guys down South your day will be on Monday so no matter how you look at it this is going to be a great weekend. Just be careful out on the roads as we still have idiots out there that drive drunk or high.

Just be careful out on the roads as we still have idiots out there that drive drunk or high.
funny you should mention that

i went to church last night and as i pulled out of my drive, i pulled in behind a 66 or so chevy belle air...a real cheech and chong mobile

i dont know what they were smoking in there but it was some strong stuff and i was stuck behind them for a few miles
i was pretty hungry by the time i got to church

There is a real crack down on impaired, careless driving and stunt driving this long weekend.FYI stunt driving is drag racing, doing donuts or just plain stupidity oh and unnecessary noise.
Too many innocent people get killed or hurt due to any of the above.
Our long weekend starts tonight and your starts Friday.
Hope to see everyone back here after the celebrations.

Morning guys and Happy Canada Day to all our Canuck friends even those who have moved down south. Bit of an iffy day today but I'm sure the fireworks display will go regardless and the next night and the next.
The police in Toronto will have their hands full again with the idiots who insist on going to these events with the intent of shooting people with the fireworks. They just let them fly regardless who gets hurt. Even the police get shot at and get hurt. What is wrong with these brain dead idiots anyway? Were we that stupid back in the day? Maybe a few I guess.
It'll come to a point where the public won't be able to buy fireworks and serves them right and sooner the better.

Morning men , to answer your question Mark I think we were that stupid but there’s no video evidence of it , now when we shot each other it was only the small coloured balls I think like eight in the tube nothing to serious , never in a crowd of people we didn’t know all buddys having some harmful I mean harmless fun .:canada:

-
Back