Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Canada Day to all our Canuck friends even those who have moved down south. Bit of an iffy day today but I'm sure the fireworks display will go regardless and the next night and the next.

The police in Toronto will have their hands full again with the idiots who insist on going to these events with the intent of shooting people with the fireworks. They just let them fly regardless who gets hurt. Even the police get shot at and get hurt. What is wrong with these brain dead idiots anyway? Were we that stupid back in the day? Maybe a few I guess.

It'll come to a point where the public won't be able to buy fireworks and serves them right and sooner the better.

I'm sure the problem is lack of punishment

I'm sure the problem is lack of punishment
Problem is the Brain Dead have more rights than we do. Our justice system especially for young offenders is a joke. 17 and under I believe the most they'll get is 3 years in a detention centre and his parents say "Oh poor Johnny didn't realize the error of his ways and can be rehabilitated". BULLSHIT!!!
I think I posted a while back about a family travelling in a mini-van. Grandfather and his three grandchildren got broadsided by a drunk driver. so 4 people total. He had been coming back in the private family jet from his bachelor party somewhere in the Islands. And so he decided to drive home with twice the legal limit at a high rate of speed and killed the four in an instant. And being filthy rich his high priced lawyers got him a sentence of 10 years. He should have got life as this wasn't his first DUI. To add insult to injury this SOB was out in less that four years so less that a year for each person.
Sadly the father of the kids took his life on Father's Day a couple of weeks ago.
Funnily enough there has never been an investigation as to why he was out so soon. Someone got paid, you can bet on it. If I was the father of the kids I think I would have shot the SOB and then commit suicide. Let his family know how it feels.
Time to get of my soapbox but sorry for the rant but it pisses me off

Problem is the Brain Dead have more rights than we do. Our justice system especially for young offenders is a joke. 17 and under I believe the most they'll get is 3 years in a detention centre and his parents say "Oh poor Johnny didn't realize the error of his ways and can be rehabilitated". BULLSHIT!!!
I think I posted a while back about a family travelling in a mini-van. Grandfather and his three grandchildren got broadsided by a drunk driver. so 4 people total. He had been coming back in the private family jet from his bachelor party somewhere in the Islands. And so he decided to drive home with twice the legal limit at a high rate of speed and killed the four in an instant. And being filthy rich his high priced lawyers got him a sentence of 10 years. He should have got life as this wasn't his first DUI. To add insult to injury this SOB was out in less that four years so less that a year for each person.
Sadly the father of the kids took his life on Father's Day a couple of weeks ago.
Funnily enough there has never been an investigation as to why he was out so soon. Someone got paid, you can bet on it. If I was the father of the kids I think I would have shot the SOB and then commit suicide. Let his family know how it feels.

if it were me, i would put the same punishments on drunk driving as on premeditated murder
you KNOW you might kill someone when you get behind the wheel drunk, so that makes it premeditated

i know you're not big on Bible references, but there is one, way back in Ecclesiastes 8 that reads
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

And the hard truth like it or not keep voting liberals in office expecting different results.

That’s terrible the father should have made the drunk driver watch him commit suicide mabey then he would see the impact he caused . I could not even imagine the heartache that man was going through so sad

upload_2022-7-2_1-15-36.gif

That’s terrible the father should have made the drunk driver watch him commit suicide mabey then he would see the impact he caused . I could not even imagine the heartache that man was going through so sad
But now his wife is left with nobody which is really sad. She is a very strong woman and has proved that many times over but she must be right on the verge herself. A person can only take so much.
Although he can't drive for 10 yrs he still has his wife to drive him around in his Ferrari though. Oh the drama he faces not being able to drive his toys. I'd bet his high priced lawyers with get the driving ban reduced. There are laws for the rich are different ones for the poor, we all know that.

Morning guys.
Heading to a car show not far from here. Always a good show and brings a huge amount of cars and spectators. On average I would say around 300+ cars and a lot of eyeballers.
They used to have loud music and 50/50 and door prizes but the last two years nothing and frankly nobody misses it except the association that the 50/50 get. It was raising a lot of money though and went to a good cause.
Have a great day and take a wooden nickel, even that could be worth something in this days economy.

Still working on the bathroom. Had to grind some of the acrylic edge down the whole side.
Oh my, what a dusty mess. My wife handed me the vacuum and I cleaned up and dropped the laundry and walked into the shower. Got the mudding basically finished and my wife put a coat of primer on so starting to come together. Like I said before I'll be glad when this is finished. Getting too old for this crap.

Another good car show last night and the weather was perfect. Take a look at the Hemi Dodge Colt. What an animal!! When the woman fired it up the ground just shook.
A lot of Vette's but who cares.
Fred would love the bugs I'm sure especially the orange one. A ton of work and money in that one.
Have a great day guys and hope everyone is having a great long weekend
67849282768__C8240AD8-4A78-4E60-9B2E-CCFED1FC2783.jpg
IMG_2215.jpg
IMG_2217.jpg
IMG_2218.jpg
IMG_2219.jpg

Good morning thanks for those pics Mark , love the variety! Living in a big Center has its advantage’s

Ok drinking a cold one now. The project has a great new brake system now and stops fine. Next is frame sections at the rear where they all rot out here in salt land.

Ok drinking a cold one now. The project has a great new brake system now and stops fine. Next is frame sections at the rear where they all rot out here in salt land.
Man, we are learning about "salt land". Around here.its magnesium chloride. We get salt ground Into the gravel for gravel roads.

-
Back