Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well got new project home 1965 valiant signet, true v8 273 4spd console bucket seat car .
No rust ,solid car couple of dents , no problem.
Should be a fun build, hey @Fred Scigliano , this one should be dual quad, what do you think?View attachment 1715957775
Damn that looks good a dual quad would be sweet. Chrome and moldings look good can't see from the picture of any bad damage or rust.
Sweet find Lon.

Well just got in wife had a little challenge for me I got it done just went a little late is all . Was a beautiful day here .

Sunny all week, hitting triple digits.

upload_2022-7-19_2-0-45.gif

Morning guys. Going to be very hot and humid today feeling somewhere in the mid 30's today.
My son went deep sea fishing and caught a 300+ lb female Nurse Shark and a smaller one as well. He threw them both back but had a great time. He's off to Cape Canaveral today.
July18 2022 Capt Leon deep sea charter Florida.jpg

Morning guys. Going to be very hot and humid today feeling somewhere in the mid 30's today.
My son went deep sea fishing and caught a 300+ lb female Nurse Shark and a smaller one as well. He threw them both back but had a great time. He's off to Cape Canaveral today.
View attachment 1715957874
Looks like he's having a good time Mark.

Got dumped on last night but needed the rain just not the bad wind that came with it.
Have to pick up branches out of the yard today so I got something to do.

Up and attem boys big day ahead , it’s Tuesday for you old retired guys :lol: have a great day stay safe .

Up and attem boys big day ahead , it’s Tuesday for you old retired guys :lol: have a great day stay safe .
NO No Biff it's Saturday:poke:
Got a friend coming over this morning and gonna do nothing all day but hang out.
My first Canadian visitor since Covid hit.

Friend came over and had a chance to meet a guy that has a 68 Coronet 426 Hemi with 20,000 original miles on it and got to hear it run. Iv'e heard about it and apparently the original owner still has it and it's not far from my house. I'll try and get me a look at it.
6352633378559960841.jpg

Friend came over and had a chance to meet a guy that has a 68 Coronet 426 Hemi with 20,000 original miles on it and got to hear it run. Iv'e heard about it and apparently the original owner still has it and it's not far from my house. I'll try and get me a look at it.View attachment 1715958099
Gorgeous $$$$$$

IMG_20220719_130821731_HDR.jpg
My Canadian friend brought his car over today and it's a beauty. 318 auto and real nice.

Morning fellas and Happy Hump Day.
Our grass has greened up already after the rain we've had and more coming.
The grass was looking pathetic.
Have a great day and stay dry.

-
Back