Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yeah looks like a major storm coming in this afternoon with high winds and maybe hail as well.
Ya sounded like tornado type of weather but no warning. Your know hot temperature and cold front. Here we’ll just have to throw a little oil in the pan to get nice and crispy. Clear skies no wind and lots of humidity makes for a sweat fest. Lol

Ya sounded like tornado type of weather but no warning. Your know hot temperature and cold front. Here we’ll just have to throw a little oil in the pan to get nice and crispy. Clear skies no wind and lots of humidity makes for a sweat fest. Lol
Hey Murray what year is your model A?

Yeah looks like a major storm coming in this afternoon with high winds and maybe hail as well.
Weather , yep stay sharp this evening Mark.

Morning fellas and Happy Hump Day.
Our grass has greened up already after the rain we've had and more coming.
The grass was looking pathetic.
Have a great day and stay dry.
Same here, we did get an inch of rain two nights ago, firs rain in 24 days with 100 degree weather, the grass was almost brown before the rain came, a bad week this week. Hot 102 today and threw Saturday.. stay cool my friend, garden is still giving

FB_IMG_1656767500094.jpg

Same here, we did get an inch of rain two nights ago, firs rain in 24 days with 100 degree weather, the grass was almost brown before the rain came, a bad week this week. Hot 102 today and threw Saturday.. stay cool my friend, garden is still giving

View attachment 1715958463
Num Num that all looks tasty Mike.

Morning men our weather just the opposite sunny with a high of 30c and lows of 15 so you can still sleep at night .

View attachment 1715958463
Nice haul meMike. Always better when you grow them yourself. Grab a tomato right off the vine wash it and salt and oh boy that's good.

29 and feels like 38 (100.4F).
When you go outside the heat hits you like a brick wall. Supposed to be cooling tomorrow and over the weekend though.

Has it stopped raining Fred?
Yea been sunny all day Mark. Took the Scamp for a joy ride and there's a car show tonight in Minot but after thinking about it doing 100 miles one way to get there I figure it's not worth the gas for a few hour car show.

Yea been sunny all day Mark. Took the Scamp for a joy ride and there's a car show tonight in Minot but after thinking about it doing 100 miles one way to get there I figure it's not worth the gas for a few hour car show.
Yeah that's something you have to think about before committing yourself to going anywhere.
Started to get really windy here so the rain must be on it's way.
Have a great evening. Maybe take Patches out for a ride lol

IMG_20220720_143832325.jpg
Oil change after 3,000 miles and Gear Vendor oil change after 1,000 miles going on as soon as the car cools down. Also checking all the nuts and bolts under the car and an inspection of everything I can think of because I put it together and I don't trust anyone especially me. lol

Yeah that's something you have to think about before committing yourself to going anywhere.
Started to get really windy here so the rain must be on it's way.
Have a great evening. Maybe take Patches out for a ride lol
Good idea I have a emergency air compressor and patches in the trunk just in case she looses her boob size and she gets saggy. lol

View attachment 1715958628Oil change after 3,000 miles and Gear Vendor oil change after 1,000 miles going on as soon as the car cools down. Also checking all the nuts and bolts under the car and an inspection of everything I can think of because I put it together and I don't trust anyone especially me. lol
If you put it together Fred it will be right the first time just like when you painted the plane. I have all the confidence in the world with your work.

If you put it together Fred it will be right the first time just like when you painted the plane. I have all the confidence in the world with your work.
Well Mark ya know I'm getting pretty senile so just making sure I did it right.
Thanks for the confidence in my doing things.

View attachment 1715958628Oil change after 3,000 miles and Gear Vendor oil change after 1,000 miles going on as soon as the car cools down. Also checking all the nuts and bolts under the car and an inspection of everything I can think of because I put it together and I don't trust anyone especially me. lol
I am waiting on a carberator rebuild kit for my girl Victoria, thanks, that is something I can do while I am doing other things, look at all the front end, front 73 to 76 Abody disc brakes, all new a few years ago, double check every bolt and every tie rode :thumbsup: thank you for the idea this day :thankyou:

Incase you have not seen whats going on, pulled the 6 and dropped a bumped up 360 , 904 truck trans and 904 sure grip 8 1/4 2.78 gear.

FB_IMG_1648610447069.jpg

FB_IMG_1655995802782.jpg

I am waiting on a carberator rebuild kit for my girl Victoria, thanks, that is something I can do while I am doing other things, look at all the front end, front 73 to 76 Abody disc brakes, all new a few years ago, double check every bolt and every tie rode :thumbsup: thank you for the idea this day :thankyou:
Your welcome Mike I do it every year and haven't found any loose parts yet but I do have a few rattles that I been trying to hunt down for a long time. Although if I take my hearing aids out I can't hear them and all is good. lol

Your welcome Mike I do it every year and haven't found any loose parts yet but I do have a few rattles that I been trying to hunt down for a long time. Although if I take my hearing aids out I can't hear them and all is good. lol
Lol.. I hear that, in my old truck/Ramcharger I just turned the radio up. :lol:

The A is a 31 coupe redone from the frame up. Interior done in wide cord camel like factory, engine rebuilt with poured bearings runs like a top, just have to scrape up 10 grand to get it painted.
I started to hit the like button, but the prices we pay to paint a car has really went up, labor is one thing but I have seen some crazy prices on paint these days.
I remember going to the paint store for supplies and spend 400 on everything we needed, but we keep supplies in shop other then paint, and paint a full size 80 model truck in the 90es on that

Last edited:
-
Back