Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
285_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=8_zy1pUK86kAX-06QXm&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

I agree 100% and not only that they're ugly and ruin the horizon
I don't mind them so much in the horizon it's just that they are not working well and same for the electric cars. I hope someday it all works for the best but so far it's all about the government shoving this not working crap down our throats and expecting us to swallow.
I think it's best to keep trying to make the world a better place but I think the first thing that needs to be done is get rid of the people in charge and start over but just my 2 cents.
Not trying to be political just my thoughts.

I don't mind them so much in the horizon it's just that they are not working well and same for the electric cars. I hope someday it all works for the best but so far it's all about the government shoving this not working crap down our throats and expecting us to swallow.
I think it's best to keep trying to make the world a better place but I think the first thing that needs to be done is get rid of the people in charge and start over but just my 2 cents.
Not trying to be political just my thoughts.
Happy hump day ….you know what I heard was there thinking of turning out city lights to reduce the load on the system so they can charge the electric cars :BangHead:

Happy hump day ….you know what I heard was there thinking of turning out city lights to reduce the load on the system so they can charge the electric cars :BangHead:
Better get educated on changing batteries on electric cars Biff looks like we'll be giving up street lights and lots more to keep the new cars on the road.
Might just get me a gas powered car with a gas powered generator and charge people big bucks to recharge there cars batteries when they are stranded on the road in the winter here.
Although another scenario is they will stop making gasoline and leave us all stranded and then looks like we'll all be screwed.

Better get educated on changing batteries on electric cars Biff looks like we'll be giving up street lights and lots more to keep the new cars on the road.
Might just get me a gas powered car with a gas powered generator and charge people big bucks to recharge there cars batteries when they are stranded on the road in the winter here.
Although another scenario is they will stop making gasoline and leave us all stranded and then looks like we'll all be screwed.
Yup .

Now there's a brilliant idea... NOT!!! And we actually pay these people for ideas like this?
First of all stop this idea about living on the moon etc and spend the money on cleaning up the world and getting people educated. We're raising some real halfwits these days. They can't spell, add things in their heads, couldn't carry on a conversation with someone unless it short and sweet so they can get back to their electronics. They've totally forgot how to use the English language using verbs and nouns etc. I shake my head at some of these people and then they have to get high on drugs or drink alcohol to be able to cope.
This would be money well spent.

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Heading to a car show tonight and hoping Swingin Chrome can make it too as I'd like to meet him.
The weather will be perfect and not too hot but comfortable.
Have a great day.

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Heading to a car show tonight and hoping Swingin Chrome can make it too as I'd like to meet him.
The weather will be perfect and not too hot but comfortable.
Have a great day.
Not retired Mark so working full time.Have a very hectic schedule this month and won’t be able to go. Weather pending I should be at Moparfest on the Saturday.RJ

Not retired Mark so working full time.Have a very hectic schedule this month and won’t be able to go. Weather pending I should be at Moparfest on the Saturday.RJ
Just phone into work RJ and tell them you feel too good to come into work LOL
That's too bad as tonight is going to be great. Some other time hopefully. Thanks for your reply.

Wow what a difference in weather. I woke up to 18c this morning and now only 21. The temp has literally cut in half and a beautiful breeze. We did get some sprinkles on and off.
I was driving up the road this morning and saw a woman walking on the sidewalk with a pig on a leash. Apparently she lives in the neighbourhood. Something you don't see everyday
That depends on which side of town the bar is located in. Lol

Now there's a brilliant idea... NOT!!! And we actually pay these people for ideas like this?
First of all stop this idea about living on the moon etc and spend the money on cleaning up the world and getting people educated. We're raising some real halfwits these days. They can't spell, add things in their heads, couldn't carry on a conversation with someone unless it short and sweet so they can get back to their electronics. They've totally forgot how to use the English language using verbs and nouns etc. I shake my head at some of these people and then they have to get high on drugs or drink alcohol to be able to cope.
This would be money well spent.
Not only that Mark these people you talk of lots of them run the country WTF

Morning guys had an interesting morning. I always make a pot of coffee first thing then while it's brewing I head to the garage for a smoke. Always lock the garage door at night and went to unlock it and the handle fell off, with a closer look looks like it broke from being twisted real hard. Nothing that I could see that was missing or damaged in the garage so maybe it just was a defect in the handle or someone broke in and saw my camera and took off.
I have it set to record so I'll find out.

Good morning , let’s talk about work ethic’s started first job at 16 ,a lot younger if you count chores for allowance, had a job ever since would and still pick up odd jobs to help out the toy fund , have been weed eatering on the weekends it’s not to bad good exercise ,now I get offered another job just because they like my effort for the job I’ve been doing weird how you get rewarded for a job well done I think people could learn from this . Happy Thursday :thumbsup:

Good morning , let’s talk about work ethic’s started first job at 16 ,a lot younger if you count chores for allowance, had a job ever since would and still pick up odd jobs to help out the toy fund , have been weed eatering on the weekends it’s not to bad good exercise ,now I get offered another job just because they like my effort for the job I’ve been doing weird how you get rewarded for a job well done I think people could learn from this . Happy Thursday :thumbsup:
I was 12 when I started delivering news papers but my dad had his own body shop and in the summer I would work with him and think I was pretty young thinking about 5 when I got to start sanding on cars with him.

Started my first job at 14, been working since then, except for a bit when I went back to college, and a little stretch where I couldn't find a job in any area.

True story I got my first masonry job when I was 14 summer holidays from school here I am 50 years later still piling rock for a living, last year hanging it up at freeze up whoo hoo

-
Back