Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well, im halfway back home

Amsterdam airport was a cluster so i missed my flight to chicago

Luckily I could catch one to San Francisco...only overshot it by some 1500 miles

18708059.gif

Simple, I'm traveling with 3 little ones who are watching (and copying) my every move

I can't afford to let this get to me
Been there buddy and yes makes an impression when dad keeps a level head but when you get my age and the kids are all grown up, you can loose it so just hold it in till they move out of the house then let her rip.

The last time I flew commercial was just after 9/11. My bag failed the TNT test. Well sure it did, been a lot of dirty pistols in that bag. From there on we were shuttled to first in line. They jokingly called us the scary people from Montana.
Reckon I'll never fly commercially again.

The last time I flew commercial was just after 9/11. My bag failed the TNT test. Well sure it did, been a lot of dirty pistols in that bag. From there on we were shuttled to first in line. They jokingly called us the scary people from Montana.
Reckon I'll never fly commercially again.
Don't let that hold you back BP. There's a whole world out there to explore. We love going to the U.K. I have all my cousins there and there is so much history there as well.
Always a great time and great memories.

Morning fellas and Happy Saturday.
Wife is going to a Celebration of life today so it's just the three of us today (me, myself and I)
Was at a car show last night and one the locals showed up. 67 Dart with a 1200 hp 514 and twin turbos.
299140092_1636412660093638_657248484302111258_n.jpg
298827110_1636412603426977_2362995659391525892_n.jpg
299139054_1636412556760315_4099664325942634397_n.jpg

First time I flew on a commercial jet, the wife and I went to Yellowknife Nuvat. Flew from Winnipeg to Ranken inlet on the Hudson Bay. The runway at Ranken was short so the reverse thrusters were on before the wheels were on the ground a GRAVEL runway I might add. A737 landing on a gravel runway, taxied up to the terminal which happened to be a double wide atco trailer. They unloaded and reloaded when we left the pilot was accelerating as we were turning on to the runway then he must have floored this thing you couldn’t lift your head off the seat if you wanted to. A little nerve racking for the first time on a jet.

First time I flew on a commercial jet, the wife and I went to Yellowknife Nuvat. Flew from Winnipeg to Ranken inlet on the Hudson Bay. The runway at Ranken was short so the reverse thrusters were on before the wheels were on the ground a GRAVEL runway I might add. A737 landing on a gravel runway, taxied up to the terminal which happened to be a double wide atco trailer. They unloaded and reloaded when we left the pilot was accelerating as we were turning on to the runway then he must have floored this thing you couldn’t lift your head off the seat if you wanted to. A little nerve racking for the first time on a jet.
Flying first class lol. Air pockets are the worst.

Been a beautiful day and holding steady at 24 degrees and no humidity.
Took advantage and gave the Cuda a real good cleanup inside and out. Surprising how many bees and flies you catch when all the windows are down. The windows are rolled down early spring and rolled back up in the late fall when the car is put away.

Been a beautiful day and holding steady at 24 degrees and no humidity.
Took advantage and gave the Cuda a real good cleanup inside and out. Surprising how many bees and flies you catch when all the windows are down. The windows are rolled down early spring and rolled back up in the late fall when the car is put away.
Had a small shower this morning here in snow lake put a damper on the morning fish. Went back to my son’s house did a small wiring job, going to have an early dinner and go out for the evening fish. Just beautiful here now
26C no wind hope there hitting had this eve. Like you say Mark livin the dream

91*f right now. I have not even gotten dressed yet, nevermind go outside. I'm going out to the garage shortly, take some pictures of some things I have decided to sell. So much for the shower this morning.

Today was a shopping day and hanging out with one of my boys and grand kids in Minot.
Had a great time and not to hot about 80*.

She's a bit chilly this mornin. House says 64 inside. Phone says 52 outside. Been hot though. Got some needed rain 2 days ago. Local fire isn't spreading like it was. It's mostly contained.

Don't let that hold you back BP. There's a whole world out there to explore. We love going to the U.K. I have all my cousins there and there is so much history there as well.
Always a great time and great memories.
Reckon I'll never fly commercial was not from that incident. I was working for other people and they were flying me around for training and seminars. It was fun and I enjoyed it but those days are gone and i just have no desire to fly anywhere. There is plenty to do right here.

She's a bit chilly this mornin. House says 64 inside. Phone says 52 outside. Been hot though. Got some needed rain 2 days ago. Local fire isn't spreading like it was. It's mostly contained.
Been fairly cool here not to hot and raining today at 61* .
Glad the fire is almost over.

-
Back