Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning men turning out to be a fantastic day into my second cup of tee , getting ready to go get into some trouble.lol I’m kidding to old for trouble :lol:

Morning men turning out to be a fantastic day into my second cup of tee , getting ready to go get into some trouble.lol I’m kidding to old for trouble :lol:
TEE!!! spit that out Biff!!! If ya want to get into trouble ya gotta have that coffee fix to keep your blood boiling.
Damn kid gonna have to train you right. :poke:

The day I’m too old for trouble is the day they put me in the satin lined one room apartment

Lol so your complaining about a decision you made to travel and the consequences that followed :drama:
nope, i am complaining about an airport that claims on their website arriving 3 hours before your flight is sufficient and arriving more then 4 hours prior is pointless since they wont let you in anyway

then, when i show up 3.5 hours earlier i STILL miss my flight (because they choose to operate in an understaffed condition) and instead of sending me to chicago, the send me to san fransico

now, i dont really care about how they routed me, but i DO want to complain about the fact i made it to my final destination 18 hours later then i should have

not to mention my bags (which made it to chicago 12 hours before i did) are yet no where to be found, even though i checked in on them when i was in san francisco, and they told me they were in chicago
and in chicago, they assured me they would be on the same plane to my final destination as i was

thats all im complaining about

nope, i am complaining about an airport that claims on their website arriving 3 hours before your flight is sufficient and arriving more then 4 hours prior is pointless since they wont let you in anyway

then, when i show up 3.5 hours earlier i STILL miss my flight (because they choose to operate in an understaffed condition) and instead of sending me to chicago, the send me to san fransico

now, i dont really care about how they routed me, but i DO want to complain about the fact i made it to my final destination 18 hours later then i should have

not to mention my bags (which made it to chicago 12 hours before i did) are yet no where to be found, even though i checked in on them when i was in san francisco, and they told me they were in chicago
and in chicago, they assured me they would be on the same plane to my final destination as i was

that my friend is a legitimate beef. They charge top dollar and give 2 cent service. Under staffed then tell me you can’t do the job don’t take my money and make excuses, I’ll go find someone else who can do the job. Totally agree with you on this one.

Last time I was on a flight going home from washington I got stuck in Minneapolis sleeping on a chair at the airport for 18 hours and 2 hours setting in a crowded plane.
The worst part was they wouldn't let me out of the air port to have a cigarette and no booze.
Now that is plain torture. lol

that my friend is a legitimate beef. They charge top dollar and give 2 cent service. Under staffed then tell me you can’t do the job don’t take my money and make excuses, I’ll go find someone else who can do the job. Totally agree with you on this one.

and to be fair, the people from united airlines were great (i swear, i met their top employees over the weekend)

the issue stemmed from the airport operating on a skeleton crew, still trying to run in more flights then they could handle, that isnt the airliners fault

as for the baggage issue, i dont know who to blaim
ideally, if a person misses a flight, their luggage doesnt go either

somehow, my luggage got on the plane i missed
(it is at my local airport now, hopefully they will drop it off soon)

Last time I was on a flight going home from washington I got stuck in Minneapolis sleeping on a chair at the airport for 18 hours and 2 hours setting in a crowded plane.
The worst part was they wouldn't let me out of the air port to have a cigarette and no booze.
Now that is plain torture. lol

ages ago i got stuck in chicago
my wife (then girlfriend) was supposed to pick me up, but her neon broke down (why yes, it was the transmission, how did you know?)

so i decided to take a greyhound home
only issue was, the last greyhound of the day had left about 45 minutes before i landed

i ended up trying to find the comfiest place to sleep and put myself down on the carpet of the hilton in the airport

i think i slept for maybe an hour before i was awakened by security and brought down to the lower level where they had a homeless shelter
after they vetted me and were sure i was leaving the next day, they gave me a place to sleep that night

and to be fair, the people from united airlines were great (i swear, i met their top employees over the weekend)

the issue stemmed from the airport operating on a skeleton crew, still trying to run in more flights then they could handle, that isnt the airliners fault

as for the baggage issue, i dont know who to blaim
ideally, if a person misses a flight, their luggage doesnt go either

somehow, my luggage got on the plane i missed
(it is at my local airport now, hopefully they will drop it off soon)

ages ago i got stuck in chicago
my wife (then girlfriend) was supposed to pick me up, but her neon broke down (why yes, it was the transmission, how did you know?)

so i decided to take a greyhound home
only issue was, the last greyhound of the day had left about 45 minutes before i landed

i ended up trying to find the comfiest place to sleep and put myself down on the carpet of the hilton in the airport

i think i slept for maybe an hour before i was awakened by security and brought down to the lower level where they had a homeless shelter
after they vetted me and were sure i was leaving the next day, they gave me a place to sleep that night
Hope I don't have to go threw that. lol

My ribs have peyronie's lol

20220814_165717.jpg

Morning men it’s another beautiful day here ! Not much going on except work then more work ,I’m not complaining my new job is still awsome !

Morning men it’s another beautiful day here ! Not much going on except work then more work ,I’m not complaining my new job is still awsome !
Glad you have a good job Biff it sure makes life better.
rain and thunder storms here.

Last night my kids had a fire at there farm and lucky it was the hay bails that caught on fire and that was all that suffered a loss. Fire department was there pretty fast and even the neighbors came to help out. One guy brought over his track hoe to carry the hay bails to a safe place and scatter them out so they would burn up fast. Fire dept. kept the fire in control as the track hoe moved the round bails to a safe place to burn up.
My kids are volunteers at there local fire dept. and they were on call that night never thinking it would be there house they would have to protect.
Thank God for good neighbors and volunteers to help take care of my loved ones.

Last night my kids had a fire at there farm and lucky it was the hay bails that caught on fire and that was all that suffered a loss. Fire department was there pretty fast and even the neighbors came to help out. One guy brought over his track hoe to carry the hay bails to a safe place and scatter them out so they would burn up fast. Fire dept. kept the fire in control as the track hoe moved the round bails to a safe place to burn up.
My kids are volunteers at there local fire dept. and they were on call that night never thinking it would be there house they would have to protect.
Thank God for good neighbors and volunteers to help take care of my loved ones.
Glad everyone is safe. That could have been bad for sure. I have to wonder what ignited them.

-
Back