Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Glad everyone is safe. That could have been bad for sure. I have to wonder what ignited them.
Well as far as they know it was the fire pit they had burning that night but it was a far distance from the hay. They been bailing hay for many years but you never know when some of the grass could be still wet packed inside a big round bail.

Last night my kids had a fire at there farm and lucky it was the hay bails that caught on fire and that was all that suffered a loss. Fire department was there pretty fast and even the neighbors came to help out. One guy brought over his track hoe to carry the hay bails to a safe place and scatter them out so they would burn up fast. Fire dept. kept the fire in control as the track hoe moved the round bails to a safe place to burn up.
My kids are volunteers at there local fire dept. and they were on call that night never thinking it would be there house they would have to protect.
Thank God for good neighbors and volunteers to help take care of my loved ones.
Pays to have kids in the fire Dept and great neighbours too. Could have gotten out hand real quick

Just checking your heart.
296251209_23850929457880064_87643810067405282_n.jpg

Great evening fish landed about 30 walleye between my son and I didn’t keep any. Lake was like glass. Good times with my son. You guys have a great day, I’ll try my best.

Great evening fish landed about 30 walleye between my son and I didn’t keep any. Lake was like glass. Good times with my son. You guys have a great day, I’ll try my best.
Whether you caught a fish or not, a day with your son is priceless

Morning men getting hot again up into the 30s all week but low teens at night , not much going on here no car shows, nothing it’s a quiet life. On an island not a bad thing really. Cheers stay safe

Had a friend come over this morning to take our patio stones away (21x29).
She backed her trailer down our drive like a champ and she and I started pulling them out of the ground and cleaning the dirt off. Put them on the utility cart and I put my ramp down and wheeled them right onto the trailer. She's shorter than I am but she's a real working and strong like bull even being 60 years old. I've known her since the day she was born and her brother is my godson and named after me as well.
We're going to grass this area. It's where we had our composters.
We had a short shower this afternoon
and boy is it humid now and bright and sunny

Last edited:
Had a friend come over this morning to take our patio stones away (21x29).
She backed her trailer down our drive like a champ and she and I started pulling them out of the ground and cleaning the dirt off. Put them on the utility cart and I put my ramp down and wheeled them right onto the trailer. She's shorter than I am but she's a real working and strong like bull even being 60 years old. I've known her since the day she was born and her brother is my godson and named after me as well.
We're going to grass this area. It's where we had our composters.
We had a short shower this after and boy is it humid now and bright and sunny
Not humid so much here but a bit hotter than I like.

She got up to 30 today 85f in amerca , more seat time in fire truck tonight hopefully get signed off so I can drive code 3s , for a big unit it drives quite easy .

Thanks for helping out with the fire Biff.
Morning guys. My buddy is looking at a small leak at my trans this morning and check out why the dash lights are dim. I looked on FABO and hopefully found the solution

Well you know what day it is .come on now ………..huuuummmmpppppppp daaaaaaaayyyyy!

-
Back